Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else need to more than 20 pounds?

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
Gained some weight and I need to lose like 60 pounds to be lean. When you calculate how long you would have to diet and/or fast for it kills motivation. It's especially hard when food is a great cope. I don't even have work to kill time/calories anymore cause of the mask/vaxx gayness.

People who are only 20 pounds over weight don't understand. They could lose it in one month of fasting or 2 months of dieting at like 1500 calories. That's doable. There's a close goal in sight.

I kind of wonder if I should bother at all with it. They will probably bring lockdowns for the unvaxxed to Finland at some point and having months worth of calories on top of all of the rice I have stored up would make me prepared for the siege. :feelscomfy:

Dieting is the easy part. It's people around you that mess you up. I need to lose like 60. Been fat maxxing lately. Losing weight is a privelage.

Being overweight is ideal (not obese tho)

It's way easier to lose weight when you're a fat ass than when you're slightly overweight. It will take you relatively short time to go from obese to overweight, but then from overweight to lean is much more different. You should do a body re-composition, try to lose fat and build muscle, because it's easier to keep a lean physique whilst having more muscle mass. Appease your Mongol ancestors.

I need to lose more than 30 pounds, I have been restricting my food for ages but my weight changes almost nothing.

I joined a gym almost 2 months ago though, only lost 1kg.

Elaborate
Body mass index BMI and mean sex partner number for heterosexual men and women Means

Miksi vitussa "60 pounds", "20 pounds"?!? MIKSI SUOMALAISET KAIKKI PAITSI MINÄ KÄYTTÄVÄT TÄÄLLÄ PELKÄSTÄÄN JOTAIN VITUN "JALKOJA" PITUUDESTA PUHUESSAAN? EIKÖ "POUND" OLE ENGLANNIN RAHAYKSIKKÖ? MIKÄ VITTU TEITÄ NÖYRISTELIJÖITÄ VAIVAA? KOKO MAAILMA KÄYTTÄÄ KILOGRAMMOJA JA METREJÄ.

KOHTA AJAT VARMAAN YLINOPEUTTA JA VALITAT, ETTÄ SAIT SAKOT, VAIKKA AJOIT VAIN SEN JA SEN VERRAN YLI SALLITUN MAILIA TUNNNISSA MÄÄRÄN!!!!!!

Miksi vitussa "60 pounds", "20 pounds"?!? MIKSI SUOMALAISET KAIKKI PAITSI MINÄ KÄYTTÄVÄT TÄÄLLÄ PELKÄSTÄÄN JOTAIN VITUN "JALKOJA" PITUUDESTA PUHUESSAAN? EIKÖ "POUND" OLE ENGLANNIN RAHAYKSIKKÖ? MIKÄ VITTU TEITÄ NÖYRISTELIJÖITÄ VAIVAA? KOKO MAAILMA KÄYTTÄÄ KILOGRAMMOJA JA METREJÄ.

KOHTA AJAT VARMAAN YLINOPEUTTA JA VALITAT, ETTÄ SAIT SAKOT, VAIKKA AJOIT VAIN SEN JA SEN VERRAN YLI SALLITUN MAILIA TUNNNISSA MÄÄRÄN!!!!!!
Mä käytän pounds ja kilograms kun mä puhun painosta. Olen tottunut miettimään kumallakin.