Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone Else Music Cope?

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
i drive ryan gosling GIF

#ryangosling #drive GIF by ARTEfr

One of the copes that has kept me sane (not actually sane, I’m neurotic) is listening to music really loud on night drives and fantasizing about better lives than mine. It’s been my go to for years when my mind starts to slip too deep.

Recently I’ve had an ear worm for “Summerboy” by Lady Gaga.

View: https://youtu.be/BHTCCrGCeIY?feature=shared

I like to imagine she’s singing about me, and I’m living an actually good life, and I was born a person who’s worthy of love. As my mental state deteriorates, my imagination gets more vivid, making the cope even more effective. Sometimes my fantasies sink into my dreams, and it’s almost as good as the real thing (that thing being a life that doesn’t suck).

Anyways, the older I get, the more frequently my sanity fluctuates, so I’ve been engaging in late night cope drives more often. Sometimes it will be the same song on repeat as I drive for hours.

Anyone here do something similar?

i spend about an hour before i go to sleep listening to all of the music from when i was in elementary/middle school. i actually just got back from a late night drive and after i immediately hopped back on here. keep the cope brocel

Bruuutal read me mango :feelscry:

I used to cope with it by making shitty songs thinking I could heckin hobby maxx and ascend

I thought I could be like one of those tragic artists or something

I wrote this first song and played it

And this is another song called ''send in the clowns''

i drive ryan gosling GIF

One of the copes that has kept me sane (not actually sane, I’m neurotic) is listening to music really loud on night drives and fantasizing about better lives than mine. It’s been my go to for years when my mind starts to slip too deep.

I like to imagine she’s singing about me, and I’m living an actually good life, and I was born a person who’s worthy of love. As my mental state deteriorates, my imagination gets more vivid, making the cope even more effective. Sometimes my fantasies sink into my dreams, and it’s almost as good as the real thing (that thing being a life that doesn’t suck).

Anyways, the older I get, the more frequently my sanity fluctuates, so I’ve been engaging in late night cope drives more often. Sometimes it will be the same song on repeat as I drive for hours.

I listen to autistic funk songs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLh3L6aJWLs

only media i consume is music

Listening to pop musics and usually any vocal music is just suicide fuel to me.

I just listen to video game music as cringey as that is.

i spend about an hour before i go to sleep listening to all of the music from when i was in elementary/middle school. i actually just got back from a late night drive and after i immediately hopped back on here. keep the cope brocel
Same. I like rewatching old cartoons too. It helps me relive my better childhood years

listening to music really loud on night drives and fantasizing about better lives than mine.
You do it, too, huh? Glad to hear it, I thought I was insane.

i drive ryan gosling GIF

if im gaming by myself like doing an online game like an mmo something grindy i just put on music but sometimes i hear a song and it triggers bad memories so i gotta curate a playlist so i dont get depressed i just make a gaming playlist