Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anyone else more interested in cuddling than sex?

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer
Personally sex drive is something i can just masturbate away fairly easily. But you can't do ANYTHING against the desire to cuddle with a cute girl. Even hookermaxxing doesn't solve this problem. Unless i pay to cuddle with her what would be very weird and probably none of them are remotely interested in that kind of thing. Everytime i want to go to bed i can't help but imagine going to bed just sleeping on my girlfriends soft chest. ITS STRAIGHT SUIFUEL. :feelsrope:
Literally all of my dreams are about this. I'm gonna be 21 khhv very soon FUCK THIS CLOWNWORLD. :cryfeels:

yea man this is totally normal

Touching someone is a human need, that we are denied because of society.

Women would rather cuddle with an electric eel than an ugly male

Last edited:
No I want pussy because status. You can't brag to normies about cuddling.

You're actually stuck in a bad feedback loop. Orgasm releases hormones that are supposed to facilitate bonding, but you have nothing to bond with when you're holding your jizz in your hand. It's one of the reasons "no fap" is a popular cope; it really does reduce *feelings* of loneliness.

No. Sex would be better. How do you even cuddle with someone anyway? hug them for a long time?

No I want pussy because status. You can't brag to normies about cuddling.
You're actually stuck in a bad feedback loop. Orgasm releases hormones that are supposed to facilitate bonding, but you have nothing to bond with when you're holding your jizz in your hand. It's one of the reasons "no fap" is a popular cope; it really does reduce *feelings* of loneliness.

Just imagine a kiss from a girl :feelsbadman:

Doesn't matter. I'll get neither.

Touching someone is a human need, that we are denied because of society.
Women would rather cuddle with an electric eel than an ugly male
That eel is longer than our dicks
I need touch from a woman, it's something i've been denied my whole life, and it truly breaks me mentally

I need touch from a woman, it's something i've been denied my whole life, and it truly breaks me mentally
I'm considering busmaxxing if I'm still in this state when I become a wizard.

I would also love to cuddle.

Maybe a hooker will be willing to do it, but it will not be the same as cuddling with a loving partner (which is completely impossible in our case)

Absolutely. Human touch, especially from women is essential to life. Cuddling is something you can do for a long time after you ejaculate.

More likeable instead of sex and even cuddling is going to cafe, reustarants and cinema together, or holding hands in some beautiful place or even just hanging out in the city whole night long (like I dreamt when I was 13 :cryfeels: )...

Same I'd rather cuddle at this point.

But you can't do ANYTHING against the desire to cuddle with a cute girl.
You could try mental imagery tbh.

I know it may sound stupid, as in there must be an intrinsic difference between an experience that exists within the physical world and one which is exclusively confined to the inside of your own head. But is there really a difference? If you think about it, your entire reality also solely exists within you. This isn't really being solipsistic, as I have every reason to believe that other people exist, but I simply have no way of truly reaching or understanding them.

The point is that your brain has already created every experience you've ever had, so there is usually nothing stopping you from doing this with a bit more intent. All it takes is practice "sensing" things without actual external input, and practice concentrating. Of course even with effort I can't fully replicate the full detail of anything, but it's still a very good cope.

Sex is just extreme form of cuddling

I feel you bro. My sex drive is actually quit low, but my desire to cuddle with a cute foid is very strong.

Not so much cuddling but just someone to get rid of the loneliness. And someone to go do fun things with. There is a lot of stuff I want to do but nobody to go with.

You should buy a doll my man. They help with this kind of thing.

I need everything.

They don't, dolls don't feel like warm humans. They are good if you want to coom, but awful for cudding.
Warm them up with heated blankets. Doll owners I've talked to say they feel great to cuddle with. Some even buy them for that purpose.

Warm them up with heated blankets. Doll owners I've talked to say they feel great to cuddle with. Some even buy them for that purpose.
The texture of their skin and hardness of the material are different. Honestly, a dakimakura is more comfortable to cuddle with than dolls.

I want sex over cuddling.

I'm desperate for any kind of affection.

Personally sex drive is something i can just masturbate away fairly easily. But you can't do ANYTHING against the desire to cuddle with a cute girl. Even hookermaxxing doesn't solve this problem. Unless i pay to cuddle with her what would be very weird and probably none of them are remotely interested in that kind of thing. Everytime i want to go to bed i can't help but imagine going to bed just sleeping on my girlfriends soft chest. ITS STRAIGHT SUIFUEL. :feelsrope:
Literally all of my dreams are about this. I'm gonna be 21 khhv very soon FUCK THIS CLOWNWORLD. :cryfeels:
I wish true love existed.

No. I want sex for reproduction.

I'm more interested in having meaning in my life. This fucking sucks. Fucking scam. Where is god, where is he, that motherfucker. Fuck him.

Yeah, after fucking dozens of hookers, you start to seek what the chad has but you don't.

The texture of their skin and hardness of the material are different. Honestly, a dakimakura is more comfortable to cuddle with than dolls.
The few I've felt didn't feel too different from the prostitutes I fucked. Definitely not real, but not too unreal. Cuddling with women isn't very comfortable either. Its hot and sweaty. Their hair smells good though.

I can jerk my dick off but I cant jerk my heart off, I want cuddles with a foid too :feelsbadman:
This. Of course i want both, but actual love sound more valuable.

i want dick in her holes more tbh but to touch her would be amazing as well

Yes I always fantasize about cuddles with some imaginary waifu :feelsrope: that's why the term incel isn't right, we don't just want sex we want love and romance

I might be asexual tbh, i dont want sex.
I might be asexual tbh, i dont want sex.

I just want to be looked at like I’m a person.