Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else miss the pre-Eddsworld foid Inceltears?

S

ScrewPassenger

Greycel
It's not just her, she set a precedent I feel. Now I mostly just see these cringe af "OC do not steal"-tier comics and they're all identical except one's got an antropomorphized animal owning the incel strawman with facts and logics™ , while the other one has cats doing the same and another one of course has eddsworld characters, etc. Fucking lol, wtf happened to IT? They used to be fucking brutal in the past. Maybe I'm just looking at old IT with rose-tinted glasses, but it seems like the old IT was a lot more harsh and I kinda started to like it. They were constantly saying things like: "Imagine young, hot women not wanting to sleep with a bunch of short virgins. Shocker!" or "You'll never have this lol." and that sort of sentiment. It was a good reminder that even virtue-signaling normies view LVM as beneath them. Nowadays it's hard to find those kinds of comments. FDS and co are kinda taking over IT, so maybe I have something to look forward to.

Last edited:
They're so unoriginal and unfunny. They can never be as funny as incels naturally are. Their """"comics""" are embrassing. At least that adlellaile girl or whatever had somewhat original comics

i still dont care about IT