Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else masochistic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Idk why I do things I hate. And then I rage hard, after which I return to my natural depressed state when my rage subsides.

Yes I like to torture myself mentally.

don't hurt yourself. hurt others

Idk why I do things I hate. And then I rage hard, after which I return to my natural depressed state when my rage subsides.
Have some (sado-)masochistic tendencies and genuinely fucked up thoughts about myself/others. I often tend to spend time with stuff that makes me extremely angry, feeling angry is sometimes very unpleasant, but it's also an emotion that keeps me going, it's an inner fire that makes me feel genuinely alive and it's the main cause of motivation in my life which plays in the more sadistic part of my psyche (e.g. getting revenge, doing something out of sheer spite, desire to humiliate others) - I motivate myself by thinking that I can humiliate others by succeeding. I also like to spend time thinking about potential catastrophes that could fuck me/others up or about unpleasant stuff in general.

Have some (sado-)masochistic tendencies and genuinely fucked up thoughts about myself/others. I often tend to spend time with stuff that makes me extremely angry, feeling angry is sometimes very unpleasant, but it's also an emotion that keeps me going, it's an inner fire that makes me feel genuinely alive and it's the main cause of motivation in my life which plays in the more sadistic part of my psyche (e.g. getting revenge, doing something out of sheer spite, desire to humiliate others) - I motivate myself by thinking that I can humiliate others by succeeding. I also like to spend time thinking about potential catastrophes that could fuck me/others up or about unpleasant stuff in general.
I strongly relate with your post. I just get this vicious hate and rage inside me.

I'm filled with so much self hatred, i often do self destructive things out of spite. To punish myself or something. I try to deal with this mentality though. I know it's not my fault i'm like this.

Hmm I am between dark-skinned and light-skinned. You?
Same, I have perfect round face, pudgy nose, nasally curry voice and also Manlet. I am a subhuman even in curryland, I know because I am from there.

It depends, really. I'm not a masochist in that I'm completely and utterly self-defeating. But going through a struggle knowing that there is a chance of redemption is a situation that I often to place myself in.

But it's the redemption that makes the struggle worth the fight. I'm masochistic in that sense but not a self hating masochist who sabotages everything.

yes and also am curry. def seems to be curry trait. I force myself to do stuff I don't want cause in some ways the pain feels good and also to Buddha swami max

no and idk why anyone would be

no. every time I have self-hating thoughts it just turns into anger and hatred towards other people.

no but i do self sabotage a lot

yes and also am curry. def seems to be curry trait. I force myself to do stuff I don't want cause in some ways the pain feels good and also to Buddha swami max
Holy shit. We must be on to something
This really is a curry trait.