Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else low libido

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I'd rather cuddle a foid than fuck one
someone has to do it, I don't want to get cucked (and sex IS pleasurable), so I'd fuck her, but it's not that important for me
if I was given an option to have a sexless marriage (100% guarantee of not getting cucked, idk how) with a virgin, I'd seriously consider that
I don't enjoy hardcore/rape scenarios, I want the romance
anyone else attracted more to the emotional security and intimacy aspect than just sex?
9a171b2538d7c7ab5fe2f4d4b34742f8

Used to be super high libido and even though i masturbate 2-3x a day i think i'm pretty low libido now tbh..
Think that stems from Low T though
i like romance too :(
But i also like hardcore/rape scenarios

Pretty much completely agree, I want someone loyal and happy to be with me, and I think about things like cuddling way more than sex. I don't care about being a virgin, while my loneliness regularly makes me feel suicidal. I wish I knew how to get rid of it.

Yes my libido has lowered since I graduated school.

i'd totally rape tatsumaki if she was real LOOL

Consenually ofc, fuck you cucktears
I couldn't get off to anyone who didnt want it tbh. It would have be consensual non consent. Even then I want her to crave me in every way

Used to be super high libido and even though i masturbate 2-3x a day i think i'm pretty low libido now tbh..
Think that stems from Low T though
i like romance too :(
But i also like hardcore/rape scenarios
bro you are literally me lmao, how the fuck.

bro you are literally me lmao, how the fuck.
Think we have literally the same dick size too LOOOL
One lives as a manlet
The other as a framecel
that's the only difference we have tbh

Think we have literally the same dick size too LOOOL
One lives as a manlet
The other as a framecel
that's the only difference we have tbh
Still completely over, even when i get my T results back and hop on TRT, what are the benefits you are hoping to gain from TRT? im not quite sure yet, i guess for me it would just be to be less anxious and more energy.

Still completely over, even when i get my T results back and hop on TRT, what are the benefits you are hoping to gain from TRT? im not quite sure yet, i guess for me it would just be to be less anxious and more energy.
-Less anxious
-More energy
-Less brain fog
-No more slight puffy nipples
-no more having to watch my diet as to not get uber fat and skinny at the same time (framecel)
-Being able to put on a good amount of muscle
-Confidence and not giving a FUCK
-being much lower inhib (i'm 4/10 currently)

-Less anxious
-More energy
-Less brain fog
-No more slight puffy nipples
-no more having to watch my diet as to not get uber fat and skinny at the same time (framecel)
-Being able to put on a good amount of muscle
-Confidence and not giving a FUCK
-being much lower inhib (i'm 4/10 currently)
i have constant brain fog also, puffy nipples just slightly ( when i press them they turn to normal, but after lke 10mins they go back to puffy)
So many same symptoms.
I found this video that related to me so much:
Even this 6'6 gigachad has Low T, and you would never think he would have low t would you?

You will be surprised which is why i say just get checked.
@averageblokecel

i have constant brain fog also, puffy nipples just slightly ( when i press them they turn to normal, but after lke 10mins they go back to puffy)
So many same symptoms.
Even this 6'6 gigachad has Low T, and you would never think he would have low t would you?

@averageblokecel

low T is actually pretty common nowadays, i think i've increased my testosterone level by about 75% over the past 6 months just through diet/supplementation and excercise though
Still low though.

low T is actually pretty common nowadays, i think i've increased my testosterone level by about 75% over the past 6 months just through diet/supplementation and excercise though
Still low though.
What kind of diet? I’m interested.

So many same symptoms.

@averageblokecel

Tbh I don't really think I'm low T (I don't have depression et al) but you are actually scaring me, is a normal blood test sufficient or it is an specific test? Asking because I took a normal blood test very recently

I desire cuddling a foid just as much as sex, I want to cuddle one. But I also want to ram my face in the femoids ass and all I think about all day is femoid ass and I cant stop thinking about femoid ass.

Still low though.
Lets just be honest, diets are cope.
If you have low test you NEED treatment, diets wont help.
Tbh I don't really think I'm low T (I don't have depression et al) but you are actually scaring me, is a normal blood test sufficient or it is an specific test? Asking because I took a normal blood test very recently
You need to ask your doc to get your testosterone checked, its a simple 2 second blood test.
@BabyFacedIncel i think you will find this thread interesting.
And all the other Testcels on here.

What kind of diet? I’m interested.
So my diet consists of about 40% protein 40% carbs and 20% fats, but it's still not GREAT at all... it's still high in sugar, like i could clean up my diet monumentally more.. i think it's my supplementation through vast research i've done that's helped the most.
The supplements i take
-Daily multivitamin from Myprotein.com (Alpha men)
-KSM66 Ashwaghandha which has been proven scientifically to increase free T levels, it's some indian ting
-Vitamin B complex that has Choline birate and inositol in it at the same time
-omega 3 fish oil capsule
-Bacopa
-L Tyrosine and L-Theanine every other day (or everytime i fap)
Lets just be honest, diets are cope.
If you have low test you NEED treatment, diets wont help.

You need to ask your doc to get your testosterone checked, its a simple 2 second blood test.
@BabyFacedIncel i think you will find this thread interesting.
And all the other Testcels on here.
If you're borderline, diet+supplementation can actually help.. Don't get me wrong i think our T levels are below 400 (mines is below that even after supplementation etc), we want our T levels to be around 800-1100 ng/dl and NO amount of supplementation or food will get you to that level...
For people that are around 600, you can fully reach 800 naturally (after about 6 months) but if you're below 400................ you're better off on TRT for sure..
Make sure you freeze your sperm before TRT though tbh

high libido tbh. i have to masturbate 5-10 times a day to prevent myself from raping foids irl.