Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else looks worse when smiling?

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
I look better with a dead face than smiling tbh. My cheekbones are pretty high and they look even higher when smiling which makes my weak chin more exposed and eyes more hidden.

St. Blops2cel smiling on the other hand looks way better.

[attachment=480]

Holy shit yes. It's unreal how bad my smile can be despite having perfect teeth. My palate is super narrow and my face looks FAT AS FUCK when I smile.

Also I doubt St. Blackops2cel actually has a smile that good lol.

Probably.
I as good as never smile, but I wouldn't be suprised if me smiling makes me look worse.

I have fat cheeks and shitty teeth so yes

My toothless smile looks like a pedosmile and my teeth are yellow and crooked so it's even worse with teeth.

My cheeks are fat. My teeth are fucked. My beard looks like someone glued pubes on my face. I have a huge mole on my forehead. No matter what I do, my face is always going to like shit.

Teeth are ok, but I have a creepy uncontrollable aspie smile, so fuck it.

Yes. I look completely subhuman and retarded when I smile.
>just smile more bro, everyone loves happy and positive people!

panzerfury said:
My cheeks are fat.  My teeth are fucked.  My beard looks like someone glued pubes on my face.  I have a huge mole on my forehead.  No matter what I do, my face is always going to  like shit.
Lose weight, see a dentist, shave and get the mole removed. The volcels on this board, I swear.

LoveToArgue said:
Lose weight, see a dentist, shave and get the mole removed. The volcels on this board, I swear.

Or say fuck it, even if you got a girlfriend you'd be cheated on to ubercuckery, so you pick up streetwalkers for $20 and pay exactly what they're worth.

No. Look much better when smiling. Objectively better. It's not like when normies tell people to just smile even though it's worse. I look a bit better when smiling, but I barely ever smile. I can't go everywhere smiling.

overlystinkypants said:
St. Blops2cel smiling on the other hand looks way better.
[attachment=480]

It doesn't look anything like that irl with his actual mouth and teeth.

I look way worse when smiling. It makes my big nose look massive.

i actually look slightly better/friendlier when smiling.. its the NEUTRAL face i have trouble with... .

i see so many artists/celebs etc with awesome neutral faces.. i try to be neutral and look fuckin pathetic LOL.. but if i just walk around smiling all damn day i look even CRAZIER hahaha fuck

I had my teeth shattered by bullies when I was 10. My smile was similar to pic related so I never smiled. Only when I reached 16 my family had enough money to afford dental repairs. Imagine living 6 years with teeth like that in school environment.

Even when my teeth got repaired there was still a visible line where fake and real teeth start. It looks like someoe glued broken peaces onto my real ones making my smile still disgusting. Whenever I smile, not only my teeth look crooked and yellow, but my face also looks retarded. Its game over.

broken-tooth.jpg

CamelBlueFilters said:
I had my teeth shattered by bullies when I was 10. My smile was similar to pic related so I never smiled. Only when I reached 16 my family had enough money to afford dental repairs. Imagine living 6 years with teeth like that in school environment.
ER fuel

Yep, I look like a potential rapist when I smile.

panzerfury said:
Or say fuck it, even if you got a girlfriend you'd be cheated on to ubercuckery, so you pick up streetwalkers for $20 and pay exactly what they're worth.
Not if you cheat first since now you've looksmaxed and can get looksmatched femoids. As long as you aren't more attached than she is, you'll be good, plus it's worth having someone by  your side even if not for too long.

I haven't smiled in my entire life.

yep, seeing me try to smile in photos is pure suicide fuel. i hate ruining photos because of this so i tend to stay away from them as much as possible.

Yep because my smile.looks fake af

A lot of works for ifs and maybes. Ive had a girlfriend before. I dont claim incel. Those black pills are not tasty, though. I disagree that its worth having someone by your side, even if not for long. I see it as hope, and hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

My face gets more asymmetric if i smile so i avoid it.

Allblueeeee said:
My face gets more asymmetric if i smile so i avoid it.

you don't look asymmetric in the photo you sent me

overlystinkypants said:

2 many fake clowns here

My eyes disappear into slits when I smile and my eyes are my best feature. FML

overlystinkypants said:

Wtf who are you? Ive never send u any pics lul

Allblueeeee said:
Wtf who are you? Ive never send u any pics lul

you asked me for a morph back on /r/incels
the Kebab Ops 2 one

overlystinkypants said:
you asked me for a morph back on /r/incels
the Kebab Ops 2 one

Oh i remember. Loool your memory is insane man. But still my face looks extremely asymmetrical if i laugh so i avoid it. I drop like 2 points if i smile with teeth