Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else look like a neanderthal?

Uglyman

Uglyman

Born to rot
-
I look like a low trust neanderthal. My father legit looks something like this:

article-2073651-0F29C15B00000578-163_1024x615_large.jpg

I'm evolutionary behind compared to most people. My genetics are to be go extinct.

Last edited:
I have a Neanderthal looking brow, sort of.
Does that count?

I wish I had as much bone as a neanderthal, I am a boneless freak.

I hear London Zoo calling....

Bones are cope. It's all about looking pretty/hight trust
Wrong. You can have a Planck trust face and bitches will be all over you if you're good looking.

I don't have the brow, but I have the receding chin, projecting nose, and I'm short & squat

I got that 23andme thing and i actually am a neanderthal I have more neanderthal DNA than like 80% of people on there.

Neanderthals were actually pretty cool. World would be a better place if they didn't experience a genocide at the hands of homo sapiens.

I'm a neanderthalcel- that picture pretty much looks extremely close to me

Yes, i look so retarded with my fucked nose to mouth area.

Don't worry, you are not alone in neanderthaldom :feelsgah:

220px Casey Neistat  SXSW 2017 33229303282 cropped

Neanderthals were actually pretty cool. World would be a better place if they didn't experience a genocide at the hands of homo sapiens.
They were basically a white version of Australian aboriginals, glad they're gone.

They were basically a white version of Australian aboriginals, glad they're gone.
You're an absolute mong, they had higher intelligence than the homos.

You're an absolute mong, they had higher intelligence than the homos.
Nope, they were physically much superior but they never developed weapons or socital systems like the homo Sapians and that's why they were oblivated by the homosapians.

Nope, they were physically much superior but they never developed weapons or socital systems like the homo Sapians and that's why they were oblivated by the homosapians.
Literally talking out of your ass.

No, i look like a 14 yo kid

I got that 23andme thing and i actually am a neanderthal I have more neanderthal DNA than like 80% of people on there.
I have more neanderthal DNA than 96% of their customers. Probably explains my brow and the fact that I'm a widefacecel.

Nah, I just look bad