Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else look in the mirror and feel empty?

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Sometimes I look at myself for long periods of time

Seeing a souless husk staring back at me with a blank face

It's like I'm looking at another person

Nothing is real.

After a massive episode of depression, I do dwindle into feeling empty. It starts to feel pretty numb from their on.

On occasion I just stare into the mirror and look at my face in disgust. But usually I can go weeks without ever glancing into a mirror.

i think its a little bit easier to look at my face that i have a bit of facial hair growing, but other than that its pretty much the rest of it is pure subhumanity.

LOL @ your new avatar. So you're going to behead those that drink (or favor) Mountain Dew and Cocoa Cola over Pepsi lol ;)?

Well, luckily I prefer smoothies, and milkshakes over soft drinks, as soft drinks kind of make my nose feel weird...

idkwattodowithlife said:
LOL @ your new avatar. So you're going to behead those that drink (or favor) Mountain Dew and Cocoa Cola over Pepsi lol ;)?

Well, luckily I prefer smoothies, and milkshakes over soft drinks, as they kind of make my nose feel weird...

I'm back in action
no more halo shit

was going to make it the CEOs of the companies but I don't think people would know lol

No, because I just ate... But yea, I don't feel like there's anyone home when I look at myself.

I actually look decent in the mirror even though I'm subhuman.

Perhaps.

I view myself highly. Only I face treatment of a subhuman.

It gets conflicting sometimes.

i walk past a mirror outside my room in the bathroom and ive started ducking so i dont have to see myself. I know that feeling of justseeing nothing though, feeels