Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else living in constant physical pain?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34908
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34908

Self-banned
-
I was on a depression spectrum while I was bluepilled.
When I found about blackpill unimaginable hatred for this world filled my mind and body. It felt like my whole body legs up was set on flames and I was unable to function. This pain was really something unthinkable.
I took jewpills and after 1.2 year of use they worked and reduced the pain in whole body, minimizing its effect to only left shoulder, above my heart and on bad days it spreads to the heart too.
This fucking pain feels like a hole sucking all my energy, willpower, joy, EVERYTHING into it and leaving me powerless just lying in bed all day every day. I do not feel the rage anymore, I have accepted that it's over but the pain is not going away. And jewpills were no longer easing this pain so I no longer take them and don't really know what the hell I should do to stop it.

Anyone else experience similar thing?

Having been suffering from constant blood clots in my legs and thighs, stabbing tooth aches, eyes burning 24/7 even when closed, consistent migraines possibly because of brain tumours, not to mention the chronic back pain I have due to my severe scoliosis thanks to shitty genes. I would say I am in constant pain, but according to soycucks It's all in my head :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
brutality over boyo. I never had pain that bad. but I did have very severe back pain for 4 years. I did yoga celling and gym celling which has fixed it.
Having been suffering from constant blood clots in my legs and thighs, stabbing tooth aches, eyes burning 24/7 even when closed, consistent migraines possibly because of brain tumours, not to mention the chronic back pain I have due to my severe scoliosis thanks to shitty genes. I would say I am in constant pain, but according to soycucks It's all in my head :soy::soy::soy:
insane persistence. can't believe Cucks have audacity to call some here privileged and delusional when they wouldn't last an hour in your shoes

Backpain from sitting on the chair all day+neck pain , a few tense muscles from exercising, headaches from the lack of sleep. Always feeling tired and sick of everything

I got a skull full of rotten teeth and my shoulder, elbow and pinky finger/ring finger are tingling constantly and a loss of sensation and burning feeling. Pretty sure it's a trapped nerve but I cba to go to doctors about it lmaooo

Backpain from sitting on the chair all day+neck pain , a few tense muscles from exercising, headaches from the lack of sleep. Always feeling tired and sick of everything
you should yoga or flexibility exercises max for the back and neck pain.

Bro u might wanna go get yourself checked out that sounds like chronic cancer or some shit.

I just feel the pain of accepting that it's over