Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else likes to cope by going back in time?

ded srs?

• yes tbh, nostalgia is legit borat

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • no tbh, I dont care about past jfl tbhthhb buddy boyo ded srs

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Sometimes I like to google my old Alias and see what I was typing in forums or check my old youtube channel.. Sometimes I stalk my childhood friends to see how they're doing and just remember when we were together, good times tbh. Anyone else likes to go at least 7 years back in time? tbhthhbngl

Yes, and I will invent things that weren’t invented yet.

I have a huge box of things from my childhood that I look at every once in a while. It just makes me feel depressed though.

Yes. I used to have hope during my childhood. But this cruel battle we call life took that away.

I am just looking through my old emails from 2011, just holy fuck @ the amount of nostalgia and I also experience this cozy feeling when I read 'em. Been reading for 1 hour now at least, really love it, what a great cope.. Fuck just reading them emails, I was chatting with friends, we had our own autistic jokes lol, fuck just fuck

Yes i like to remember old times

I am just looking through my old emails from 2011, just holy fuck @ the amount of nostalgia and I also experience this cozy feeling when I read 'em. Been reading for 1 hour now at least, really love it, what a great cope.. Fuck just reading them emails, I was chatting with friends, we had our own autistic jokes lol, fuck just fuck
did you lose contact with all of them? i still talk to one autist net friend and we use the same expressions from 2005 like nothing changed, it's an ok cope i guess

Yeah, going to the past is a good cope. I tend to remember the bad things about my past while coping so it sometimes backfire when I look back.

Sometimes I like to google my old Alias and see what I was typing in forums or check my old youtube channel.. Sometimes I stalk my childhood friends to see how they're doing and just remember when we were together, good times tbh. Anyone else likes to go at least 7 years back in time? tbhthhbngl
Ye I do it as well ngl. Some of the stuff I find is cringe worthy but it always brings back good memories tbh.

Yes broman i wish I could be a kid again it's over
Happy fun times

i think about the past a lot. i think about situations i would’ve done differently.

Kinda yes, kinda no. The nostalgiapill barebacks me back to the future usually.

Sometimes when I am only semisentinent I let my mind wander and imagine what could have happened.

Last edited:
no tbh, I dont care about past jfl tbhthhb buddy boyo ded srs

:feelscry::feelscry::feels:

Webarchive can be a good tool for that

No, going back in time gives me depression, so I don't do that

I am estranged from my entire family so no I do not look at the past.

Yes bro it is potent cope fuel

did you lose contact with all of them? i still talk to one autist net friend and we use the same expressions from 2005 like nothing changed, it's an ok cope i guess
We still have each other on social media and even steam but we don't talk and it's too late now

We still have each other on social media and even steam but we don't talk and it's too late now
just send random steam messages to people you haven't talked to in 8 years, boyo, it's a hell of a rush

i feel as if i would only fit in during the dark ages or during the roman empire, back then faggots were burned at the stake, the Nazis were kind enough to give degenerates a quick death, i do not possess that level of mercy for such disgusting creatures torture them and make it as painful as possible, i always thought if i were alive during that time i would be a good torturer/executioner

Yes I wish I could watch everything that happened in the past like in black mirror

I would really like to change many mistakes that I made in my past, specially in middle school.

yes, some highiqcel needs to invent a time machine asap tbh

Yes I listen to old music all the time

Last edited:
Nostalgia is so fucking sad and it's killing me. We never will go back in time and feel the same shit, being happy again, having a lot (like 3-5 lol) friends in school etc, nostalgia is ropefuel tbh :feelsrope:.

just send random steam messages to people you haven't talked to in 8 years, boyo, it's a hell of a rush
I actually found one guy in old youtube, I added him to steam now.. I used to be subbed to him and I remember we chatted on skype.. We both had Intel HD graphics xD so I was watching his video on FPS and shit. I don't really wanna talk to old friends because that would feel cringy to me tbh and I almost forgot language..

i feel as if i would only fit in during the dark ages or during the roman empire, back then faggots were burned at the stake, the Nazis were kind enough to give degenerates a quick death, i do not possess that level of mercy for such disgusting creatures torture them and make it as painful as possible, i always thought if i were alive during that time i would be a good torturer/executioner
The best times have been the most free. Faggots gave you shit you use everyday, alan turing was instrumental to your computer usage.

The best times have been the most free. Faggots gave you shit you use everyday, alan turing was instrumental to your computer usage.

the best times are not the most ''free'' because when others are allowed to be free they become degenerate dogs, there were no incels 500 years ago as foids were forced to marry their superior male counterparts rather than pursuing their whoreish lifestyle, Faggots will promote degeneracy once faggots get rights trannies and other freaks will also get rights and everyone becomes a deviant and society will collapse, i would much rather go without a PC than see the world collapse into depravity

I like to go through my old pics on my iPhone and see what I looked like etc.