Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else like to smuggle packs of peanuts onto airplanes during international flights and smoke cigarettes in the bathroom?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Peanuts are a tasty treat!

I like to walk up and down the isle with peanut dust on my fingers and try to flick some dust on the allergic fucks.

Anyone else do this?

Do you take a lot of flights? I rot inside the majority of my time

Foids forced to sit next to incels will be squirming in obvious discomfort

i used to go on holday with my dad from time to time

i would always swallow a few pills just before check-in so i could have a bit of fun during the flight:feelsLightsaber:

i used to go on holday with my dad from time to time

i would always swallow a few pills just before check-in so i could have a bit of fun during the flight:feelsLightsaber:
What kind of pills?

It’s always been an odd dream of mine to smoke weed on a flight

What kind of pills?

It’s always been an odd dream of mine to smoke weed on a flight
I always thought "the mile high club" was about getting stoned on a plane...... It isn't.

Too poor and have no reason to flight

They give peanuts for free on most flights

Once there was a kid kicking my seat so much i turned around to check it out, I cant remember if the parents apologize or not, We just looked at eachother and then i sat down again, It was just blank stares, Like, What do we do man?

Do you take a lot of flights? I rot inside the majority of my time
I was never on a single plane in my life, jfl. Haven't been outside my state in 12 years either. Rotter trait