Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone else like the Talos Principle?

brutal ignored pill @i_a_m_i bump my thread pls

Brutal bumpill.
I'm too low IQ for puzzle games ngl.

Never played it

I have it but haven't tried it yet.

I love croteam games ngl

It seems a shitty game tbh

Reporting for mental abuse :reeeeee:
jk
Automated robotics equipped with Artificial Intelligence inhabit the virtual video game inside the monitoring device using polygonal "3d" models covered in 2d "textures" which are then animated and then shown to you on via pixelated dots on your screen that when synchronized and correctly colored, will display an "image" that your ocular receptors then perceive via the light that is cast into your cornea, in which your brain perceives, and then YOU perceive.

but human eye can only see in 10 fps so who gives a fug :feelsLSD:

It looks interesting but my PC can't run it

It looks interesting but my PC can't run it
that sucks. I couldnt run it for awhile either tbh since I bought it on sale and didnt realize my laptop couldn't run it

No, but I want to try it, mostly because I found the cat on the cover to be very intriguing. I like cats.
I love croteam games ngl
I didn't even know Croteam made this game tbh. Their startup story on how they made Serious Sam and all of that is impressive. It's like hearing the "made-a-multi-billion-dollar-business-out-of-a-garage" story.

Talos guide you.

Got bored of it after an hour ngl, puzzles aren't hard at all. Even the new Tomb Raider games have harder puzzles.
world A is really easy tbhtbh. the stars get pretty difficult later on.
I found the cat on the cover to be very intriguing. I like cats.
thats why i originally got the game tbh

Absolutely. I have a set number of games that I consider crème de la crème, this one is one.
It's unusual, so maybe you'll dislike it? Give it a go.
Ill try it. Also if its unusual Ill probably like it, I like unique games. if its anything like the talos principle I will probably like it.

brutal ignored pill @i_a_m_i bump my thread pls
Serveimage

Screenshot from 2020 02 03 11 49 35

Heard of it but haven't seen it on sale or a physical copy of it irl b4
brutal, I love puzzle games tbh. The Talos Principle is one of my favorite games of all time.

You should. Its a great game with great art, music and plot.
I love it when I get a tricky 1 correct and can pretend im high iq. I like professor layton

Beyond over if you had to bump your own thread after 2 years

looks good ngl