Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else legit sad all the time. It never happened before until my old age

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I think the lockdown fucked up my brain. I used to have a social life, go out, play basketball four times a week. Now I can't get anyone to play ball anymore after the gyms open, all the guys I know are broke, everyone is doing shitty.

Media is shit too. All the mainstream sites just pump out "trump bad", "white people bad", "men are rapists" news constantly. Shit is starting to invade online games.

I wish I was born 20 years earlier and it was the year 2000 instead of this hell.

"I used to have a social life, go out, play basketball four times a week" :chad:

Youd have to deal with jews demolishing those towers to approve more funding for Israel

Same shit different year tbh

Sad shit, I'll be saying this when i'm 40 as well tbh

Some incels don't just rot on forums all day lol

My only social circle is churchmaxing and even there I got mogged by almost every church members. Due Coronahoax, church meetings were canceled though.

My only social circle is churchmaxing and even there I got mogged by almost every church members. Due Coronahoax, church meetings were canceled though.
My mom used to force me to go to church

2020 is fucking hell tbh

not much different down here in south america. ((They)) have been doing a 'great' job ngl

Yeah, I've been prety depressed since lockdown too :(

My mom used to force me to go to church
I really like to go to church and learn about Biblical revelations and stuff, but since i did see most young guys in there are not really into religion stuff just like read the Bible, follow Biblical comandments, etc Probably most them are in there waiting to get Christian girls since most them looks like chadlites JFL

My life didn't change because of lockdown really. I was isolated as fuck before it happened.

I tried to churchmaxx, but a church member milf lady snitched saying I was parking on church lawn. They were all into this “support the troops“ baloney, so I ghosted and joined the Synagog of Satan.

2020 is fucking hell tbh

not much different down here in south america. ((They)) have been doing a 'great' job ngl
Where r u from, im from chile, and even here is chad and chadlite only JFL. In my city every girl fight over chad and chadlite to get into a relationship. You can't simply get a girl if you aren't a tall white chad or chadlite, brutal asf.
I tried to churchmaxx, but a church member milf lady snitched saying I was parking on church lawn. They were all into this “support the troops“ baloney, so I ghosted and joined the Synagog of Satan.
Do you read the Bible atleast? Im pretty sure she didn't even read the Bible tbh.

Last edited:
Where r u from, im from chile, and even here is chad and chadlite only JFL. In my city every girl fight over chad and chadlite to get into a relationship. You can't simply get a girl if you aren't a tall white chad or chadlite, brutal asf.
Brazil

it's fucking over at this point, nothing can be done. Even JBs have been tasting chads since their 14s, they won't give you the time of the day if you're sub5. This continent is almost on pair with the US on degeneration

Ive been feeling pretty miserable too. How old are you?

Not at all, this entire worldwide fiasco is actually a blessing in disguise for me. Now I get to stay in my house for days with a legitimate excuse, even though I believe this COVID-19 is all a big meme, it's just like any other flu. WHO is using it as a way to spread panic across the globe, an initial phase for a global reset, if you will. Anyway, how old are you?

Do you read the Bible atleast? Im pretty sure she didn't even read the Bible tbh.
Have you read the entire bible

my daily life is a lockdown

I think the lockdown fucked up my brain. I used to have a social life, go out, play basketball four times a week. Now I can't get anyone to play ball anymore after the gyms open, all the guys I know are broke, everyone is doing shitty.

Media is shit too. All the mainstream sites just pump out "trump bad", "white people bad", "men are rapists" news constantly. Shit is starting to invade online games.

I wish I was born 20 years earlier and it was the year 2000 instead of this hell.
These are the good old days!
When compared to tomorrow!

Sort of like how the good old days was 2000s, instead of now.

You had a social life? Mogs me

I
Have you read the entire bible
I read it from Genesis to Isaiah. Since I discovered Blackpill I stopped reading it; It was also because the churches in my city were canceled due to the coronahoax.
Brazil

it's fucking over at this point, nothing can be done. Even JBs have been tasting chads since their 14s, they won't give you the time of the day if you're sub5. This continent is almost on pair with the US on degeneration
It's funny cuz you literally can't get girls being short lol, i did see uglier guys than me with "girlfriends" (Obviously betabux) only cuz they are tall. Anyways, is more likely to get a girl having a 3/10 face with 1.80cm height than a 7/10 face with 1.60cm height JFL.

Last edited:

Basketball gotta be the biggest tallfag Chad sport out there, OP is a volcel

He said he's here because he's a balding boomer lol. He can get laid if he really wanted to imo
He is religious just like me or something? Cuz literally the only reason why i don't go ER is because Christian beliefs tbh.

He is religious just like me or something? Cuz literally the only reason why i don't go ER is because Christian beliefs tbh.
He's opposed to religion from what i've seen, I would literally kill to be 6'5 and white tho :feelsrope:

He's opposed to religion from what i've seen, I would literally kill to be 6'5 and white tho :feelsrope:
Even if you are ugly, atleast you can cope and ragecope being tall, JFL at being a manlet and wanted to be respected.

These are the good old days!
When compared to tomorrow!

Sort of like how the good old days was 2000s, instead of now.

2000s were good for everyone

much less fat people

insane bubble stock market and real estate

anyone could make money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back