Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else laughs at lone foids 30 and up

Puppeter

Puppeter

Luminary
★★★★★
Its so amusing seeing foids at 30 saying they have never been kisses or hold hands
Knowing they will never have a family and working overtime to barely survive :feelskek::feelskek:
Of course this can all but avoided for foids if you lower the standarts no chad will want dried eggs and hanging skin

They can get a betabux whenever they want, so I would just be deluding myself by thinking they are in a bad situation

Foids 30 and up look very ugly.

They can get a betabux whenever they want, so I would just be deluding myself by thinking they are in a bad situation
Getting a betabuxx is like us settling down with an ugly slutty landwhale, the last thing they want. These old whores thought they could have it all but reality catches up. They could've had their looksmatch years ago but now they will suffer.

Getting a betabuxx is like us settling down with an ugly slutty landwhale, the last thing they want. These old whores thought they could have it all but reality catches up. They could've had their looksmatch years ago but now they will suffer.
:feelsclown:

Many of them voluntarily look for one, so it looks that this is better than being alone.

They can have their looksmatch, they just can't commit with a much better looking guy

Last edited:
Many of them volutnarily look for one, so it looks that this is better than being alone.

They can have their looksmatch, they just can't commit with a much better looking guy

This may be true. I think women in their 30s actually believe their college degrees and accomplishments will allow them to increase their smv and get them beautiful men, which is laughable.

Its so amusing seeing foids at 30 saying they have never been kisses or hold hands
I have never heard of 30 y/o khhv women irl. All women I know irl are either dating/have a bf or have kids for one exception. And she is fat as fuck and still gets approached, I have seen this.

I have never heard of 30 y/o khhv women irl. All women I know irl are either dating/have a bf or have kids for one exception. And she is fat as fuck and still gets approached, I have seen this.
And she can still have a meaningful relationship if she didn't despise her looksmatch. Men don't care about looks nearly as much as women. Jawline, chin, philtrum etc etc. simply don't register into men's thought process. The only thing that would truly be unnatractive in the eyes of men would be a bald woman (G. I. Jane, I CAN wait to see it). :blackpill:

Not really because they still have infinitely more SMV than me and all the other inkwells combined. They just choose to be single because they can't get a Chad who makes their pussy tingle.

I find it hard to believe.Even obese foids can find someone with a BBW fetish while on the other side men can't.Also remember that a woman says that she's lonely that means chad won't commit.

Knowing they will never have a family and working overtime to barely survive :feelskek::feelskek:
Of course this can all but avoided for foids if you lower the standarts no chad will want dried eggs and hanging skin
Khhtv woman? Where can I find these?

This never happens leave your basement buddyboyo

Do such foids even exist ? And if yes they would rather wait for their prince gigachad forever then fuck someone below that

Do such foids even exist ? And if yes they would rather wait for their prince gigachad forever then fuck someone below that
Thats why they are khhv homie they want the chaddest of chad ugly foids require the most

58744DD8 2DB8 4C21 8A4E EC6380D5FD6A

30 year old roasties want companionship too not just chad dick
that's why it's lifefuel for me to see past-prime roasties depressed and lonely even if they can fuck some chads here and there
i know for a fact many of them are depressed living with their cats and taking many jewpills and drinking a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back