Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else just wants to be a normie?

bEpRi

bEpRi

Recruit
★★
For me being a normie looks wise and NTwise would be enough to be happy.
I could get friends, go out without people looking at me with disgust or pity me, maybe even get lucky with a gf or geomaxx easier after moneymaxxing.
It hurts me seeing "incels" who are normies looks wise and NTwise complain about their lives when I see them as very privileged people. :cryfeels:

All normies had sex at some point and are already married or in a relationship.
All of them have friends and an active but also financially stable social life, most normies haven't experienced poverty.
So for me asking to be a normie is like asking to be Chad, borderline impossible, the scars will never go away.

I could get friends, go out without people looking at me with disgust or pity me, maybe even get lucky with a gf or geomaxx easier after moneymaxxing.
It hurts me seeing "incels" who are normies looks wise and NTwise complain about their lives when I see them as very privileged people. :cryfeels:
Same bro. I wish I knew what it was like to experience life as a normal human being.

no I'd rather be dead than normie

Same bro. I wish I knew what it was like to experience life as a normal human being.
Same brother. Especially during the summer it sucks seeing people your age enjoy their lives meanwhile all you do is rott while getting tortured by depression.

Same brother. Especially during the summer it sucks seeing people your age enjoy their lives meanwhile all you do is rott while getting tortured by depression.
I hate seeing couples and groups of friends when I do go outside, which is rare because I just rot in my room most of the time. :feelsbadman:

I like being an incrl and being blissful aware about everything that goes around me. I am an ascended being.

Alot of here are fucking tall normie looking dudes

No I want to be chad

All of them have friends and an active but also financially stable social life, most normies haven't experienced poverty.
So for me asking to be a normie is like asking to be Chad, borderline impossible, the scars will never go away.
If I woke up more attractive
The scars shall remain

No. For me, being chad or nothing. Normies are cucks and betabuxx

Normies can be incels due to looks. Btw, NTpill believers are retards. In 2024, you won't get pussy if you dont have the looks

Yes I really want a normal life where I can be happy

Nah i want to be a ghetto thug nigger nothing less, fuck being some average dickless normie