Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anyone else just want to smash the mirror?

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
Whenever you look at your ugly, deformed face? Every single flaw.

Yes and that is why I avoid them at all costs.

parents would not like that so i brush my teeth with the mirror open

I want to smash a pussy tbh but yeah I want to smash the mirror too, especially when I see my side profile.

I covered my mirror with black nylon.

I was out a bit earlier & started to think of something funny. I happened to be next to a mirror and, caught up in the hilarity in my mind, I stupidly turned and looked in the mirror. What I saw so disgusted and angered me I became immediately depressed.

Every single facial flaw I have gets fixed when I look in the mirror. I don't know why it self-corrects. Then I take a picture of myself to see what I look like and immediately delete it out of disgust.

Last edited:
Just get your dick cut by tons of glass debris theory

Oh wait, it's bcuz of my face? Yeah sure I almost did many times.

It's just the mirror effect. When I look in a mirror I have positive canthal tilt and hunter eyes when it reality it's negative.

Narcissism and self-delusion is powerful stuff.

I have scars on my knuckles from multiple mirrors that I have punched in the past few years.

It's just the mirror effect. When I look in a mirror I have positive canthal tilt and hunter eyes when it reality it's negative.
Never heard of someone looking like a Chad in the mirror and an incel in a picture tbh

Never heard of someone looking like a Chad in the mirror and an incel in a picture tbh

It's more like high-tier normie vs truecel, my lower-third still looks bad but better than in picture. It's just my eye area looks way better than it does in reality.

I even see a noticeable limbal ring around my eyes and I have dark brown eyes. Obviously, absolutely nobody can see that in real-life or in picture, but for some reason it's there in the mirror.

Cameras are worse for me. When I see myself in the mirror I don't see ugliness, but when I look at a pic or recording of me, it's so obvious why I'm an incel.