Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else just waiting to die basically?

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
As I get into solid old territory I feel like I am less and less alive. Like I am.not even.here in the world.
I have no friends,I have no interests anymore. I have nothing.
I just walk alone through life. I sometimes go to these long walks by myself at the lake and.just listen to music.
I play video.games sometimes. Then I go to get drunk at the weekends. But realistically speaking I feel like all I am.doing is just waiting to die.
Nobody to love,nobody to love me,nobody cares about me,I care about nobody. Betrayed by everyone. I have a mother and father who I kinda dont even love idk. I had a fairly bad childhood so.it.is prob what fucked.me.up.hard.

But like why even go on? And the worst part is that the only person I love is unobtainable to me so I have legit like zero.chance of making it.
I am so sad all.the time,I want to cry all the time but the tears they wont come out.

I'm waiting for my time in fEw years to fulfill my ultimatR goal.

Im completely dead inside and just go through the motions of existing.

We're dying to live

When things were utterly hopeless, I did. Just lived day by day, waiting until the fatal one where I died. But that's no way to live.

When things were utterly hopeless, I did. Just lived day by day, waiting until the fatal one where I died. But that's no way to live.
Man I wish that day could hurry up and just came.
Like how long must I suffer. You would think it was enough already

Just start living high risk. Take up a dumb-ass hobby like freebasing or be one of those dumb-asses that goes rock climbing without ropes and shit. Also do roids and get surgery.

Just start living high risk. Take up a dumb-ass hobby like freebasing or be one of those dumb-asses that goes rock climbing without ropes and shit. Also do roids and get surgery.
Already got surgery. The resti kinda dont care much about.
Not a bad advice tho,maybe I should just do something really stupid like try to be something with low %of success

Man I wish that day could hurry up and just came.
Like how long must I suffer. You would think it was enough already
You guys are the real deal, if any of you committed sui, or LDARed until an accident happened, I would be beside myself.

sometimes i have hope but right now i'm waiting to die

Yes. I cant see myself ever having friends or having someone fall for me. I go through life alone and will probably die alone as well.