Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else just not like Trump's VP pick J.D Vance?

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★
Not sure why. Part of its because he's a Pajeeta fuker, sure, but its mostly his personality. Like he's a democrat plant. I remember him calling Trump "Hitler" once. Another thing is that he seems to hate childless adults and wants to use the tax code to penalize them even more.

Anyone else just not like him?

Last edited:
Trump is retarded what do you expect

most dont like him, most still ask why trump picked him over anyone else

He's a ZOG puppet

I am not fond as he was once a HARD leftist who hated Trump.
I think same thing Pence did will he do.

I am not fond as he was once a HARD leftist who hated Trump.
I think same thing Pence did will he do.
He seems to hate childless adults and wants to penalize them for not having children.

He seems to hate childless adults and wants to penalize them for not having children.
He's like Matt Walsh and other tradcuck cuckservatives who want everyone to have children

Wait really? do you have any links to how he is going to do this?
i'm gonna hate him even more because he sure as hell isn't going to provide me a wife to accomplish his wishes.

Wait really? do you have any links to how he is going to do this?
i'm gonna hate him even more because he sure as hell isn't going to provide me a wife to accomplish his wishes.
Yes. They can change the tax code somewhat to penalize single adults even more.

He's like Matt Walsh and other tradcuck cuckservatives who want everyone to have children

Dude fuck him then.

Make having kids more affordable, and get me some nice Asian girls

But what can you do? There are only 2 candidates. At least Trump is better on illegal immigration.

Yes. They can change the tax code somewhat to penalize single adults even more.
great, time to get fucked more.
I hate this clown world.

Dude fuck him then.

Make having kids more affordable, and get me some nice Asian girls
I agree. Give me a noodle and a good society, then i'll beget children
But what can you do? There are only 2 candidates. At least Trump is better on illegal immigration.
Fair point. I'm just not gonna vote

Last edited:
I prefer jb Vance over vd Vance

He offers no benefits to Trump’s campaign. He was likely chosen just because he’s close to Silicon Valley and Trump wanted their support. He’s a liability since he just says the dumbest shit and you know he doesn’t even actually believe it because he’s completely disingenuous.
Another thing is that he seems to hate childless adults and wants to use the tax code to penalize them even more.
Childless adults already subsidize parents with children. Dems want to increase child tax credits which will disadvantage the childless while discouraging poor parents from seeking out work. It’s honestly incredible how the media has managed to frame Vance as hating childless people and the Dems as loving children.

Luckily we know the GOP won’t actually pass such tax hikes despite his screeching. Dems 100% would. They just tried to pass a bill doing exactly that.