Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else just have no interest in talking to most normies?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

gatekept from life
★★★★★
I'm starting to realise that while I do get a lot of social anxiety, I'm able to overcome it when I'm talking about interesting shit with people I actually care to talk to. But I honestly just don't have any interest in talking to most normies, I have so little in common with the majority of them that I have no clue what to even say to them and I hate making stupid small talk with people just for the sake talking.

Of course. It's damn near impossible to talk to normies. I have no idea what dumb shit they talk about. All I know how to talk about is cars. I can sperg out about cars for hours

If only i even could talk to them, the second i open my mouth online i get laughed at or just ignored.

Of course. It's damn near impossible to talk to normies. I have no idea what dumb shit they talk about. All I know how to talk about is cars. I can sperg out about cars for hours
Most of it is just random gossip and maybe some sportsball talk, apart from that most of them have no real hobbies or interests

Talking to normies is exhausting. I feel like an alien compared to them. No common ground or connection. It's much more fulfilling to talk to someone who you can actually connect with. Unfortunately I connect with nobody.

If only i even could talk to them, the second i open my mouth online i get laughed at or just ignored.
same because i've got nothing else to discuss but the bp. Irl I just get made fun of for my behavior so i don't talk to anyone but my family.

I can't relate to most of them.

Most of it is just random gossip and maybe some sportsball talk, apart from that most of them have no real hobbies or interests
Exactly. I hate sports and have nothing else to talk about with them. Their interests seem boring and retarded compared to mine. I'd rather talk about a 1971 Camaro Super Sport muscle car with a 454 cubic inch V8 engine with 500 horsepower, a mild cam, and a Holley 750 carburetor. It's also got a 700R4 automatic transmission. Normies hate it when I sperg out like this about cars

I would like to be good at talking to them and maybe even become friends with some but I am just not a normal person and it's impossible

Sports
Politics
Latest events
Discussing news
Dick measuring contest over superficial characteristics, to demonstrate their worthiness, power, etc.
Essentially boring retarded stuff. Only thing that interests me in real life is cars for the most part

i talk to them sometime but its often boring and the braindead ones that say “skibidi toilet” are blocked instantly.

I tend to avoid normies, they only ruin my mood which is already destroyed at the default. Normies only mog, talk shit and gaslight, normies only help and cheer up other sexhavers.

I would like to be good at talking to them and maybe even become friends with some but I am just not a normal person and it's impossible
I've always wanted to be an extraverted low inhibition person but I've just accepted that I was never designed for that kind of life.

I could care less about being friends with normies. I am so fundamentally different from them that trying to be friends would be like trying to put a square peg in a round hole. Just isn't gonna work

that's why when I did work I was pretty much silent. people thought I was stuck up (especially cause I was really good at my job) but I just couldn't care less about anyone there.

I've always wanted to be an extraverted low inhibition person but I've just accepted that I was never designed for that kind of life.
i wish i was normal sometimes, my life would be much happier
I could care less about being friends with normies. I am so fundamentally different from them that trying to be friends would be like trying to put a square peg in a round hole. Just isn't gonna work
you're right. unless i changed my body and mind, i wont be able to be friends with normies

that's why when I did work I was pretty much silent. people thought I was stuck up (especially cause I was really good at my job) but I just couldn't care less about anyone there.
I only speak when spoke to at work, people probably view me the same way. I just want to do my job and get home I don't want to engage in pointless small talk

Normies can only communicate with each other. They are unable to communicate comfortably with an incel. I've noticed this at my workplace. They want to escape the conversation, quickly.

I don't want to engage in pointless small talk
most of it is gossip anyway. I caught co-workers gossiping about me multiple times (of course I never let them know that I knew :feelshaha:).

Normies can only communicate with each other. They are unable to communicate comfortably with an incel. I've noticed this at my workplace. They want to escape the conversation, quickly.
yet if u don't initiate convos with them their ego can't handle that

you're right. unless i changed my body and mind, i wont be able to be friends with normies
And that's why you shouldn't try. It just won't work. I tried putting myself out there a lot in school and it never worked. The very few friendships I got happened naturally with other somewhat autistic guys.

And that's why you shouldn't try. It just won't work. I tried putting myself out there a lot in school and it never worked. The very few friendships I got happened naturally with other somewhat autistic guys.
The way I see it is if a friendship does not come naturally, it's never going to work, I've tried putting myself out there like that before and it's never worked out for me. The people I end up becoming friends with are always fellow nerdy outcasts

The way I see it is if a friendship does not come naturally, it's never going to work, I've tried putting myself out there like that before and it's never worked out for me. The people I end up becoming friends with are always fellow nerdy outcasts
Yep. You cannot force friendship. It needs to happen naturally. Same goes for getting a gf. That's why cold approaching doesn't usually work. It's too forced unless you are an absolute chad

Everything is media consumption or inside jokes for them. Impossible to get a foothold.

I've always found it funny that normies find silence deeply unsettling. It's as if they can't fathom the idea of self-reflection and instead feel the need to project themselves onto everyone else because otherwise they'll cease to exist as individuals.

I'm starting to realise that while I do get a lot of social anxiety, I'm able to overcome it when I'm talking about interesting shit with people I actually care to talk to. But I honestly just don't have any interest in talking to most normies, I have so little in common with the majority of them that I have no clue what to even say to them and I hate making stupid small talk with people just for the sake talking.
honestly cant relate

i love it when normies start smalltalk with me (most of the time)

i like to socialize bigtime but its just so hard sometimes bc of my autism

honestly cant relate

i love it when normies start smalltalk with me (most of the time)

i like to socialize bigtime but its just so hard sometimes bc of my autism
I guess it can be nice in the way of having some form of interaction but I don't know, I guess I just don't really enjoy talking when there's nothing interesting to be said

I guess just don't really enjoy talking when there's nothing interesting to be said
understandable brocel

i take any form of socializing i can get i guess. really need it

I've always found it funny that normies find silence deeply unsettling. It's as if they can't fathom the idea of self-reflection and instead feel the need to project themselves onto everyone else because otherwise they'll cease to exist as individuals.
And when they're forced to be alone, they drown their thoughts out with music. (Do they even have thoughts to begin with?)

Yeah, they are like a collective. When they talk, all they do is angle for social position.

I can talk to anyone about anything. But I don't like smalltalk. And can only do it briefly.

I'd rather talk about big things... Not like much can be done to change anything. But that doesn't stop me from trying, or finding out why it might fail.