Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else just exhausted all the time?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I sleep like 12+ hours until like 1 pm, i do nothing all day, i take a 3+hour nap like 2 hours after i woke up, then i get tired at 11pm again despite doing nothing. Then when i sleep at 11pm again i somehow manage to sleep 12+hours despite all the extra sleep i had. Im not normal man. I have no job, no hobbies except gaming, no school. Anyone else experience this?

I get a headache if I go back to sleep after already sleeping, my body is strange.

I am more asleep than awake.

I sleep like 12+ hours until like 1 pm, i do nothing all day, i take a 3+hour nap like 2 hours after i woke up, then i get tired at 11pm again despite doing nothing. Then when i sleep at 11pm again i somehow manage to sleep 12+hours despite all the extra sleep i had. Im not normal man. I have no job, no hobbies except gaming, no school. Anyone else experience this?
Depression?

I sleep like 12+ hours until like 1 pm, i do nothing all day, i take a 3+hour nap like 2 hours after i woke up, then i get tired at 11pm again despite doing nothing. Then when i sleep at 11pm again i somehow manage to sleep 12+hours despite all the extra sleep i had. Im not normal man. I have no job, no hobbies except gaming, no school
That's what severe depression does to you,it drains you of energy,i never do anything and still feel tired af.

Quite exhausted, prior to taking stimulants. I have a brain lesion, and ADHD from it.

I can't sleep much but always tired

that happens when i am not doing anything productive.i have been way more depressed then usual lately,so i have been doing the exact same.

yeah me too, drinking coffee makes me even more tired wtf

i can't remember the last time i felt well-rested. i get like 4-5 hours of sleep a night during the week and 8-10 hours on the weekend

Im never satisfied with my sleeping. i usually sleep 2-4 hours everyday, but it isnt enough. anymore than that though and i feel like shit. its odd.

yes tired all the time no energy to do shit

That's why you're tired. :lul:

Plus sex hormones drain 90% of your energy.

Have you tried caffeinemaxxing?