Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else just endlessly self-sabotage?

Undervalued

Undervalued

Your local pussy drier.
> Be me.
> Register on different niche forums.
> End up being a liked and well-respected member in a short period.
> Start a dumb flamewar.
> People begin to dislike me.
> I lose 30-40% of my e-friends almost immediately.
> I get less engagement in my threads and comments.
> Instead of weathering the storm, I pussy out and try to ignore people.
> End up ignoring most of the forum.
> I say fuck it and leave or go on a long hiatus.

What's my problem? It's the same story everywhere. I really can't resist to urge to be an unlikeable person.

Whilst you're worried about your status on a forum, moggers are out there living it up, every day. It doesn't matter.

i worry about losing friends all the time. i think im a bad person who should die.

Idk but tbh I wouldn't want to associate with a person either who had a very challenging personality. I knew this one person who everyone suspected was a narcissist because multiple people came to an agreement that he was arrogant and always wanted to argue with people.

If this is something that genuinely happens to you often, then maybe its not the normie retards being retarded but its you.

My sister has borderline personality disorder and I wouldn't befriend people who clearly take their anger out on others on a standard basis.

> Be me.
> Start a dumb flamewar.

What's my problem? It's the same story everywhere. I really can't resist to urge to be an unlikeable person.
you gonna do the same thing on this forum as well? :feelshehe:

Whilst you're worried about your status on a forum, moggers are out there living it up, every day. It doesn't matter.
Online is a reflection of real life. If you've not noticed, Gen Z and early Gen Z don't go out and socialize anymore. Your true personality is how you are online.

In real life, I am some meek bitch who can't express his true personality.
you gonna do the same thing on this forum as well? :feelshehe:
No. I take frequent breaks to help keep myself in check.
Idk but tbh I wouldn't want to associate with a person either who had a very challenging personality. I knew this one person who everyone suspected was a narcissist because multiple people came to an agreement that he was arrogant and always wanted to argue with people.

If this is something that genuinely happens to you often, then maybe its not the normie retards being retarded but its you.

My sister has borderline personality disorder and I wouldn't befriend people who clearly take their anger out on others on a standard basis.
Yeah. I would say I'm a narcissist. A lot of shy people tend to be closeted narcissists. I like arguing with people. It's just something I can't go without.

Online is a reflection of real life. If you've not noticed, Gen Z and early Gen Z don't go out and socialize anymore. Your true personality is how you are online.

In real life, I am some meek bitch who can't express his true personality.

No. I take frequent breaks to help keep myself in check.

Yeah. I would say I'm a narcissist. A lot of shy people tend to be closeted narcissists. I like arguing with people. It's just something I can't go without.
Wet

it's all because of sexhavers as always

> Be me.
> Start a dumb flamewar.

just give a shit. I post what I want and say what I want I give a shit about how many idiots but me on ignore.