Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ANYONE else just CANNOT STAND seeing couples anymore?

incalculable

incalculable

Recruit
★★★★★
I am able to cope when i see ugly couples, when there is an ugly girl in the couple, bluepilled cucks, balding subhumans in couples, manlets in couples... Because i know there is NO GENUINE ATTRACTION envolved. I'm aware of the genuine-attraction pill. I can cope when i see below average girls in couples. BUT WHEN THE GIRL IS MY TYPE OF GIRL. An almost-otherworldy feeling starts to grow inside of me. To the point that i can literally PHYSICALLY FEEL a heat sensation slowly increasing inside my back and chest, like a steam of RAGE that i cannot see. HIGH SCHOOL is BRUTAL. I cannot imagine college. Would not be able to cope. I'm starting to understand people like ER more and more.
THANK GOD its very rare for me to see couples kissing.

I just wish there was a "STOP SEEING COUPLES" button to press, just so i would not be forced to go through this.

Last edited:
I just try not to look at them

yes
if they engage in PDA i ask them a random question or start a random conversation to get them to stop :feelsdevil:

idk I hate looking at british foids because they're ugly, whether they're in couples or not doesn't make much difference to me

I hate it. It's like showing a starving African kid a burger. We are the starving African kid.

idk I hate looking at british foids because they're ugly, whether they're in couples or not doesn't make much difference to me
literally british foids are such ugly cunts it's basically traumatic and I have no idea how to deal with that

needless to say 'muh therapists' couldn't help because they idolize these disgusting whore foids

just sort of wish that foids weren't so elevated in modern society, so that they could be safely ignored and we wouldn't have to watch our step bc it might upset their sensibilities or w/e

Last edited:
Yeah, definitely. It's suifuel as fuck! That's why I just stay home. And yes, sometimes I occasionally watch a foid-You Tuber "Jessica Lee" like a fucking-simp, whom is definitely my type. Just even seeing another male in her unremarkable videos makes me mad!:reeeeee:

And yes, sometimes I occasionally watch a foid-You Tuber "Jessica Lee" like a fucking-simp, whom is definitely my type.
its a korean girl right? i looked her up and i instantly fell in love. great taste in girls man

Yeah, definitely. It's suifuel as fuck! That's why I just stay home. And yes, sometimes I occasionally watch a foid-You Tuber "Jessica Lee" like a fucking-simp, whom is definitely my type. Just even seeing another male in her unremarkable videos makes me mad!:reeeeee:
Oh my God. Look at that pretty face. the smile and her feminine mannerisms. i'm rock hard.

im here on my phone rubbing my nose on the screen like a primate

Last edited:
I just wish there was a "STOP SEEING COUPLES" button to press, just so i would not be forced to go through this.
I recently saw a couple in their early 20s while I was getting booze in front of me in the cash register. The foid gently stroked the guy's face. Stupid behavior.
I decided to take another walk around the store and get some canned food. I initially wanted to tell the sexhavers something about fornication, but I wasn't drunk enough for the stress that would have caused.

I hate it. It's like showing a starving African kid a burger. We are the starving African kid.
I hate this silly touching, romantic crap, kissing stuff in the public. "Do this crap in your bedroom, fucking sexhavers". That's what I'm always thinking when I see such couples.

I recently saw a couple in their early 20s while I was getting booze in front of me in the cash register. The foid gently stroked the guy's face. Stupid behavior.
saw the exact same thing days ago. it'd be better for me not to comment on this because i want to forget it, but anyways...
another thing i HATE is seeing FEMALES showing AFFECTION to guys, was going to make a thread about it today.

another thing i noticed is that they get more physical only when YOU get closer to them. its like they wait for you to come. i swear IF THIS HAPPENS ONE MORE TIME I WILL DO SOMETHING. FUCK.
do this in front of the other classmates.

I do. They’re all over my school. Fucking hate it

i will only chill if i see a couple doing this in front of another person. OTHERWISE DO YOU WANT ME TO PULL OUT A FUCKING SHOTGUN AND BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF RETARD

8C020DA409F13FD14B6E0AF7A1CD286E8E9D04D8

I fucking hate the PDA couples. They fucking do it on purpose man

saw the exact same thing days ago. it'd be better for me not to comment on this because i want to forget it, but anyways...
another thing i HATE is seeing FEMALES showing AFFECTION to guys, was going to make a thread about it today.
He was just a high tier normie probably. She was a Becky. Some kind of looksmatch but when I think how many cocks she had already inside her pussy before becoming the gf of this guy..
Nah, I don't want to think about it. It disgusts me but it also makes me laugh just as much. Then that (countless) dicks-grabbing fingers were touching his face..

It only bothers me if I find her very attractive

also the pain this causes is involuntary which debunks the entitlement accusation we're often accused of, as the torment happens to us beyond our control and it can't be turned off