Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else jealous of abusive relationships?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I honestly don’t give a shit about people in abusive relationships, like at least they managed to get a relationship in the first place. I’d rather have an abusive relationship than no relationship at all.
It just shows that whether or not you are a good person is irrelevant, all that matters is if you can make the bitch wet. If you can’t, it doesn’t matter how good you would treat her she ain’t gonna want you. So screw you then. I’m glad your boyfriend beats the shit out of you.

So if you are getting abused by your partner FUCK YOU. You deserve it for having a better life than me.

If looks didn't actually matter I'd be an abuser already JFL

Capture

Gimme hot blonde russian bitches!

It isn’t my problem since foids don’t want my ass, it makes me feel like a loser sometimes.
Yeah it’s kinda pathetic that even abusive drug addicted alcoholic lowlifes can get pussy but I can’t

I honestly don’t give a shit about people in abusive relationships, like at least they managed to get a relationship in the first place. I’d rather have an abusive relationship than no relationship at all.
It just shows that whether or not you are a good person is irrelevant, all that matters is if you can make the bitch wet. If you can’t, it doesn’t matter how good you would treat her she ain’t gonna want you. So screw you then. I’m glad your boyfriend beats the shit out of you.

So if you are getting abused by your partner FUCK YOU. You deserve it for having a better life than me.
true

Their definition of abuse = an argument and a fight once a week, if that meant consistent sex I'd happily be a serial abuser

They still have hate sex

Even Junkies always seem to have a partner