Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anyone else is just pretending its not your best look?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
only today i understood i always does it. i always say to myself "well tomorrow ill get a nice hair cut and trim good my beard and i guess ill look ok" and then when i do it i just do it half work, and then i say to myself oh well i only did half work so probaly if i did it 100% i would look okay
but in the few times i did it i was still ugly af
but still everytime im back to it lol. now i got a ben laden beard and jungle hair and i try convince myself that i can make myself look okay LOL
ugliness is something you just cant accept.

At least you got a beard bro.

I never do that I know its over.

Yeah I used to do that. Don't bother getting haircuts or shaving nowadays though

Im the same, at the end of the day cant do anything with your hair if your norwooding

I have to get a haircut every other month because of dermatitis in my scalp.

only today i understood i always does it. i always say to myself "well tomorrow ill get a nice hair cut and trim good my beard and i guess ill look ok" and then when i do it i just do it half work, and then i say to myself oh well i only did half work so probaly if i did it 100% i would look okay
but in the few times i did it i was still ugly af
but still everytime im back to it lol. now i got a ben laden beard and jungle hair and i try convince myself that i can make myself look okay LOL
ugliness is something you just cant accept.

I don't looksmax at all, I think it is a very ironic practice for black pilled incels, because we are effectively emulating that which we speak ill of (women)

YEP
I don't looksmax at all, I think it is a very ironic practice for black pilled incels, because we are effectively emulating that which we speak ill of (women)
Good IQ, looksmaxxing can make you feel better but doing it for ascension is irony.

YEP

Good IQ, looksmaxxing can make you feel better but doing it for ascension is irony.

I've spoken about this before

We also need to stop with this "looksmaxxing" BS, I'm not saying men shouldn't trying to "look good", but men are seriously taking this shit to feminine levels, deeply cosmetic, men knowing which colour clothing "brings out their eyes" and what hair style pairs well with what look, etc is feminine as fuck, men should not be focusing on such trivial shallow and pointless things, were becoming like women, which makes our criticism of them ever more ironic. At the current rate things are going, the next generation of men will begin trying to normalize men wearing makeup, then we'll be lying just as much as them.

I think at some point i'll make a thread about this, how about now lol, strike while the iron is hot, its gonna be another [Hard To Swallow Edition], because there are a lot of copers on this site who are looksmaxxing and don't see how ironic it is to speak ill of female behavior and then emulate it

i hate getting haircuts since it reveals how shitty my hairline is