Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting anyone else is always target for rude people and bullies?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
like i swear this is unbearable. i think its due to my weak passive nature + no strong boundaries + very weak personality-detectors.

i was always going out rarely so its normal that these things are underdeveloped for me. other people would spot a rude person or a toxic bully a miles a way but i always get manipulated by them or something

now i am much smarter socially (but still stupid i guess due to always being a NEET) and know when to not interact with annoying guy but i guess now its too late becuz ive have annoying retards trying to annoy me whenever i go out.

anyone can relate?

its like im invisible to women, BUT FOR these annoying bullies and other low quality trash i am like a shining lamp in a dark tunnel

Yeah tbh. I usually tell people I have a fake condition so they can stop annoying me if it comes to it

lol. what kind of condition
I don’t want to get specific because of the 0.1% chance of me getting doxxed. Buuuut I usually say I was born with some fucked up face condition or before I got into gymming I told people I had something like osteoporosis so they shouldn’t mess with me

Yeah.

I was ganged up on on by normies because of my weak frame and stature.

ngl, gymcelling fixed a lot of that.

You need to gym. That's the only reason you do that, to actually try to be, if not intimidating, at least someone people wouldn't mess up with that easily.

Do it as soon as possible, i'm in my mid 30's and i've started at 25, i wish i did that earlier.

Always always always. I thought the fault lied with other guys until it started happening everywhere I went. It was not them it was me. But when you are too young you don't know how to handle that, I just learned to take the pain for a long time.

Always always always. I thought the fault lied with other guys until it started happening everywhere I went. It was not them it was me. But when you are too young you don't know how to handle that, I just learned to take the pain for a long time.

"Always always always. I thought the fault lied with other guys until it started happening everywhere I went. It was not them it was me"

why it was you and not them? what changes did you attempt to make after coming to such conclusion?

"Always always always. I thought the fault lied with other guys until it started happening everywhere I went. It was not them it was me"

why it was you and not them? what changes did you attempt to make after coming to such conclusion?
I guess I was too weak and submissive. With bullies, not reacting to them at all or reacting in the wrong manner can make it worse. They smell weakness and target those who they know they play with without consequences. You gotta handle that. Some of my ex bullies are my friends now. I just had a drastic shift in approach.

Like this one guy would always make fun of me saying i am gay or foid. He made life a living hell once. Then he went away and came back. Tried the same thing, but I instantly told him playfully that maybe he WANTS me to be gay. I was quick and snappy. That shut him up. I guess the important take away is, don't just take the abuse meekly.

I guess I was too weak and submissive. With bullies, not reacting to them at all or reacting in the wrong manner can make it worse. They smell weakness and target those who they know they play with without consequences. You gotta handle that. Some of my ex bullies are my friends now. I just had a drastic shift in approach.

Like this one guy would always make fun of me saying i am gay or foid. He made life a living hell once. Then he went away and came back. Tried the same thing, but I instantly told him playfully that maybe he WANTS me to be gay. I was quick and snappy. That shut him up. I guess the important take away is, don't just take the abuse meekly.

oh i see so he stopped after you implied hes the gay. but most bullies are skilled at verbal insults and if u insult them back they will keep insulting you back with better insults than your

Almost everyone ı can talk have narchistic personality,one of them invited me to do something together and ı denied it bcs ım busy and broke and he threatened to blokck me on Whatsapp then victimized himself.

Bullying sucks when you're younger and they get worse when you're older

oh i see so he stopped after you implied hes the gay. but most bullies are skilled at verbal insults and if u insult them back they will keep insulting you back with better insults than your
You just gotta be better. Or atleast do something. I have been a verbal bully myself though nothing as bad as what I went through.

Low SMV correlates perfectly with low social rank, so it's not surprising that so many incels were bullied growing up. You're an easy target as an ugly awkward male, and your low social rank gets internalized by your body via hormonal adaptions which leads to lower confidence, submissive body language and other micro- and macro behaviours that invite further victimization.

Vicious cycle.