Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone else in here fascinated by columbine?

• Thread starter whitemonsterdrinker
  • Start date
whitemonsterdrinker

whitemonsterdrinker

long hairy
i’ve had a columbine hyperfixation for so long and i have no one to talk to about it cuz they think it’s weird. but i just really relate to dylan (i think most incels would) i just wanna talk about it:feelsokman:

Nah, that ain't me

Fat ass grey nigger, you are probably an IT faggot.

Dylan Klebold was a fucking kike, I am nothing like that chosenite piece of garbage - I'm a goym.

I have a lot in common with Eric Harris, like him, I had trouble finding someone to go to my prom with, and I went alone.

Honestly, what intrigues me most about the massacre itself, was the way Dylan Klebold targeted a black student, Isaiah Shoels. Dylan Klebold was a typical racist Jew, and he saw Isaiah hiding, he yelled out to Eric, that they had come across "a nigger", and Dylan dragged Isaiah from where he was hiding - and executed him.

I am tired of hearing about the foid that "said yes", she believed in God. Jews believe in God - Christians believe in Jesus.

Isaiah was killed for being black - where is his book? :blackpill:

Not all that fascinated by the shooting itself, but by the reaction of it tbh:feelsjuice: the tapes were also interesting as well

i’ve had a columbine hyperfixation for so long and i have no one to talk to about it cuz they think it’s weird. but i just really relate to dylan (i think most incels would) i just wanna talk about it:feelsokman:
No.

I just can't really comprehend anyone inflicting harm on someone else, just because their own life sucks

Me, they are fucking freedom fighters and too awesome, Fear the nobodies!

Dylan is exactly like me, tall and ugly

No, because I'm not an edgy teenager.

I used to when I was younger.

Quite fascinating indeed. I was fascinated by the stories of bullying involving Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

this is the most it/infiltrator/fakecel thread i have ever seen kek. wonder how long till he gets banned.

if you are a truecel though,pls post more before creating "edge" the thread.

No.

I just can't really comprehend anyone inflicting harm on someone else, just because their own life sucks
what if the person they're harming made their life suck?

Why are so many mass shooters inspired by columbine including Saint Cho? :waitwhat:

I got over that phase :feelsjuice: