Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else in deep depression?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Been in really deep depression lately. Copes stopped working long while ago or the ones were working are taken away from me, can't even coom, I just cry and break down.

I just ldar in my bed, crying and hoping that I never wake up when I go to sleep.

Hope, cope or rope. Guess, I am somewhere in between.

Nah, I'm happier than I've ever been. Which isn't saying much but you know, hanging in there.

Have you thought about getting a girlfriend? It could maybe help with your depression?

I'm not depressed am just extremely hopeless and unmotivated

Nah, I'm happier than I've ever been. Which isn't saying much but you know, hanging in there.

Have you thought about getting a girlfriend? It could maybe help with your depression?
Never thought of that before. But, thanks for enlightening me.
This OP, when I got my girlfriend everything changed, now I'm friends with a ton of African American gentlemen.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I'm not depressed am just extremely hopeless and unmotivated
Wish I could say the same.

Last edited:
crying is cheating

:feelskek: Just snap out of it bro.

No, but only because I'm currently inebriated beyond my ass. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: