Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone else hurt themselves while asleep? (PICS)

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
Have you even ever heard of such a thing? I have always woken up with bruises that I don’t ever remember getting, but I finally have an answer to them. I was sleeping in my living room last night and my mom walked in on me bashing my arm on wood while I was asleep. Excuse my faggy twink arms.
BA4A6654 EF1E 49F7 B676 C95323BE0278

Last edited:
Damn, that's brutal, man. Can't say I've ever hit myself while sleeping, though.

Thats wild, I have never selfharmed myself while asleep

Nightmare?
Possibly. But I feel like I’d remember such a terrifying nightmare. Maybe while asleep I enact what’s going on in my dream and hurt myself unintendly while doing it. But it apparently was very violent so I don’t know.

I once had a dream that caused me to violently kick my leg. It slammed against the concrete wall. Hurt like a bitch.

I've fallen from the bed a few times but never bruise myself. I've heard about such thing before

I bit my tongue real hard once.

If you count teeth grinding as selfharm

I also grind my teeth. I need to get a mouth guard tbh so I don’t end up looking like
D303CB57-5818-4FB9-9286-F6F32AED24FF.jpeg
I need to get myself one as well, but they're too expensive, it sucks.

even my unconscious wants to destroy me, that's my level of subhumanity