Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone Else Here *Want* Climate Change To Destroy The Earth?

Sammy

Sammy

Recruit
★★★
Why should I, who is given nothing but misery and suffering by society, be expected to defend said society, to stick up for it, when it can't even give me sexual intimacy, a basic human need after food and shelter? These feminist whores like Greta Thunberg want us to care about the future of this sick society, to defend it, but I don't give a shit. Our human race is so sick, do depraved, that I want climate change to wipe us all out. The men in WWI died by the millions because they believed in the societies they were fighting for, they would defy death because that society gave them food, shelter and of course a dutiful, loyal, virtuous wife, they want to defeat the enemy to come home to their wives. Do you really think the masses of young men in the West would do the same today if a world war with China or Russia broke out? No one would fight today except only the highly-paid mercenaries in the volunteer armed forces, but there's only so much you can do with so few.

If this rotten society cannot give me the basic human needs a man needs to, when why should I give a shit?

I think a lot of the older conservative men in the political class of the West realize this (consciously or otherwise), they know climate change is probably real and the projected 7 degrees increase in global temps in the next 50 years (or whatever it is) will be catastrophic, but they don't care, they look at our society and they don't care if it dies either, so they think "might as well have fun before it happens", so they channel money to their corporate friends.

Last edited:
Climate Change=Fake and Ghey

idk if the lefty media is peddling something as hard as climate change you might want to think something's iffy

idk if the lefty media is peddling something as hard as climate change you might want to think something's iffy
I haven't really looked that much into climate change, but I sure hope it's real.

The Greens are limiting our freedom and make everything even more expensive... I hate them so fucking much.

No. I hate heat. I don't get how people in Florida, Vietnam, etc live.

Yeah, why should i give a fuck about that. I won't reproduce anyway, if it happens in my lifetime i will at least die. So it's a win win situation.

No I just want it to destroy humans.