Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone Else Here Very Selfish and Introverted?

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★★
I think these two traits are natural defenses against getting cucked and turning into a simp. I almost never have any motivation to talk to people when I'm sober unless it's for a purely transactional reason. This prevents me from talking to "girls" because they never show any overt signs of wanting to have sex with me (muh hints :soy::bluepill:). I also don't feel motivation to be nice to them or anyone beyond common courtesy to avoid conflicts with people. In fact, I have never had a strong desire to have children or be a provider because that would mean sacrificing my own selfish desires.

I am.

I rarely go out of my way to help others unless they have done something for me in the past. I used to try to be kind, but after years of being ostracized and dehumanized by other people, I gave it up altogether.

I am.

I rarely go out of my way to help others unless they have done something for me in the past. I used to try to be kind, but after years of being ostracized and dehumanized by other people, I gave it up altogether.