Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone else here turned to substance abuse to cope?

• Thread starter Idunnojustputsommit
  • Start date
I

Idunnojustputsommit

Greycel
To cope with shit in the past I usually turned to alcohol and other substance abuse and I even developed a dependency at one point. I’ve done Mandy, cocaine, weed, LSD, magic mushrooms and more as a way to cope with rejections and the fact that it’s probably over for me and that I’ll never actually form a real relationship. Anyone else here ever turned to substance abuse to deal with anything?

I would avoid using such loaded and propagandic language as substance abuse. I've used plenty of recreational drugs, and have actually excessively and unwisely done so on occasion, but in general I haven't particularly "abused substances". Taking LSD is hardly an abuse of substances, LSD has the correct purpose of being used toward experiencing the effects it induces. Even if brainwashed individuals who believe in fraudulent propaganda fabricated by slave traffickers have been successfully misled into believing that recreational drug use is "substance abuse", it doesn't mean that I will humor them by regurgitating their political correctness which is incorrectness in actual reality.

To cope with shit in the past I usually turned to alcohol and other substance abuse and I even developed a dependency at one point. I’ve done Mandy, cocaine, weed, LSD, magic mushrooms and more as a way to cope with rejections and the fact that it’s probably over for me and that I’ll never actually form a real relationship. Anyone else here ever turned to substance abuse to deal with anything?
I turned to the Bible. The Bible is a good, proven cope. If you are a skeptic then I suggest you study the historical context of the chapter/verse/page that you are reading or studying apologetics can help with this.

Alcohol was my main go to for a while I’ve also done LSD, Shrooms, DMT, 2c-b, DOM, 4-aco-DMT Weed of course I also love me some cocaine but have not been able to afford it lately so I settled for some speed instead.

ye ive been hitting the alcohol hard recently, i hate doing it, but its the only form of substance that is easy to get and legal as well. It does help, but after a while the tolerance hits and all u feel is pretty much numb and depressed after so it starts turning shit. And tbh, id love to try other drugs, but 1. its illegal ( no im not a law cuck) and 2. i dont really know anyone who sells/ uses such drugs because im a fkn loser.

I like you (no homo)
serveimage