Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else here solely to shitpost and vent

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I hear niggas in Inceldom discussion making threads like this:

Just fucking lol, who do you think you are? You are an insignificant fly posting on an obscure Incel forum. you know damn well you won't have an impact on the world. stop acting like there is a fucking crusade against incels, there is no class war. you are simply to subhuman to experience life as a normal person. there's nothing more to it.

honestly, shit like that makes me cringe.

look at me guys, im so badass and cool! i'm an extremist incel!!!!!! i'm not like the other incels! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

just fucking lol tbh ngl

@BlkPillPres is based stfu

Well we gotta cope to not make our existence entirely miserable

@BlkPillPres is based stfu
No, he's a retard that tries to act smart on the internet. his posts have no substance whatsoever and he's just another edgelord.

No, he's a retard that tries to act smart on the internet. his posts have no substance whatsoever and he's just another edgelord.
He’s actually really legit

Nah bro, a blackpill a day keeps delusion away.

Not here to shitpost or vent, just to do some things there, some things here in this thread, write, search for packs of information, but overall has no sense in being in this forum or even writing in this forum, everything is here just mindless waiting for the bus to come catch them

Off topic be entertaining tbhngl