Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here plays with the idea of going ER?

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Officer
★★★
I think about it everyday tbh. When I wake up, when I am in the train, in school, at home, at night, any public places and right now. But I dont believe that I have the guts to do it

I have thought about it for years, but I live in cucked Europe so no guns available unfortunately.

This site is on the FBI watch-list guaranteed

I don't think about going ER but I think about killing myself for at least 6 hours every day. I think if I do I'm going to wrap myself up in blankets in the corner of my bedroom, have a cup of tea and consume 100+ tramadol and codeine while listening to Clair De Lune.

The ER Solution is the final black pill.

No, because it won't accomplish anything.

I'd rather start a revolution.

ItheIthe said:
No, because it won't accomplish anything.

I'd rather start a revolution.

& You would lose lol. You have no Christian base to fight with you. No one to Deus Vult with.

All of you shhhhh cucktears faggots are going to report this. JFL how even in America you can get jailed for threatening, even though if you haven't planned anything.

If you are an FBI shill, I would like to know that you wont find any future ER on this forum. You should go to /r/IncelTears subreddit, there you can find lot's of deluded bluepillers who will go ER as soon as they will have their "aha" moment. Most people here are blackpilled from a long time, so we are already used to it pretty much.

sorrowfulsad said:
I think about it everyday tbh. When I wake up, when I am in the train, in school, at home, at night, any public places and right now. But I dont believe that I have the guts to do it

Pretty much the same as you. At this point in time my fantasies involve a flamethrower in a compacted crowded area.

Captain Cuck said:
Pretty much the same as you. At this point in time my fantasies involve a flamethrower in a compacted crowded area.

I dream about buying kevlar and an automatic rifle. This way, the police HAS to kill me so I dont even have to kms. Maybe I should go to therapy but they will probably lock me up lol

if you do it am pretty sure this forum will shut down just like puahate did, don't do it boyo!