Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here plays Dark Souls?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
It's my current cope.

It looks too difficult for me

It was incredibly difficult for me too but all it takes is practice.
I have no patience for practice. I'll end up breaking my controller.

Not now, but use to play it a lot, dark souls 2 was my favourite since it was my first, really liked ds3 especially the last dlc, I'm very proud of myself for defeating most of the bosses by myself without any coop in ds3 as I was sunbro summoner is ds2, but I think dark souls 1 had the best level design, the way the world connected was amazing

@Enigmatic93 is a Dark souls enthusiast I'm sure

i remember hating dark souls when i first played it, i eventually came back to it and when i finally defeated the first black knight everything clicked and it became one of my favourite games of all time

I've been coping hard with the Souls games for the better part of 5 years now.

Last edited:
No that shit is too fuckin hard whenever I play bloodborne I want to break someones Jaw.

I cope with online shooters.

CopeStation4cel4life

i remember hating dark souls when i first played it, i eventually came back to it and when i finally defeated the first black knight everything clicked and it became one of my favourite games of all time

Same, but it wasn't until the Anor Londo archers + Ornstein and Smough that it made me hate it.

i played dark souls 3 and bloodborne and they are both fucking piles of fucking shit. minimal fun. I want to behead miyazaki

skyrim or dark soul which one better to buy