Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else here find it easy to talk to other guys but just tense up and get dry throat when talking to girls?

unanimouslyethnic

unanimouslyethnic

the deathgripill DESTROYED me
-
recently been trying to have a more "fuck it" attitude towards socialcirclemaxxing and have went to crash parties and stuff like that

i never have an issue talking to other guys, but whenever i see a girl no matter what she looks like i just tense up and get a dry throat, and my cortisol gets spiked

does anyone here have similar experiences? maybe not in a social setting but just interacting with women in your normal everyday lives. i suppose its because my development was totally fucked and how much rejection i had in my highschool years, i fucked up badly (rather my height and nt genetics)

i talk badly to everyone unlezz theyre my brocelzz

Just remember every foid takes the nastiest smelliest dumps and has probably sharted in the past year, their rooms are like garbage dumps.

Just remember every foid takes the nastiest smelliest dumps and has probably sharted in the past year, their rooms are like garbage dumps.
i think everyone takes massive dumps bro

i think everyone takes massive dumps bro
Yes but if you imagine them doing so when you're talking to them you suddenly don't feel as anxious but rather disgusted.

I’ve become so misanthropic that I find it hard to talk to people in general, kek

I’ve become so misanthropic that I find it hard to talk to people in general, kek
misanthropy is a symptom of being an incel yeah

Nothing interest me enough to talk to people.