Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here feel totally worthless sometimes?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I went through all of school a virgin. I was never invited to any party. I was invisible. I didn't exist. In senior year, some hole in a forced group assignment asked me "wait you've been here this whole time?" In genuine disbelief. I'm literally invisible.

Due to lifelong depression and anxiety I have also become quite stupid by now, low attention, low drive, even worse because as a virgin your "lust for life" literally dries up as well.

I'm a failure pretty much every where. I can't even just sit and rot in peace, I also have to deal with day long anxiety/panic attacks over knowing how shit and pathetic my existence is.

Some days, I have to just lay down in bed for hours and wait until the urge to rope goes away.

how do you cope with knowing that not only are you a complete failure in society, but also in BIOLOGY itself (you're literally trash that has absolutely nothing to offer to anyone, not even hard biology). Literally a failed life form.

All the time actually

Im a loser in every aspect of life

Yeah i'm fucking trash,why i should do anything? i want to LDAR

Due to lifelong depression and anxiety I have also become quite stupid by now, low attention, low drive, even worse because as a virgin your "lust for life" literally dries up as well.
I have similar problems, I just can't find a reason to do anything now. It's frustrating because I know that if I had both the energy and motivation to pursue things, that I could be productive.

I feel worthless everyday. I’m am not important in anyone’s life

I went through all of school a virgin. I was never invited to any party. I was invisible. I didn't exist. In senior year, some hole in a forced group assignment asked me "wait you've been here this whole time?" In genuine disbelief. I'm literally invisible.

I'm a failure pretty much every where. I can't even just sit and rot in peace, I also have to deal with day long anxiety/panic attacks over knowing how shit and pathetic my existence is.

Some days, I have to just lay down in bed for hours and wait until the urge to rope goes away.

how do you cope with knowing that not only are you a complete failure in society, but also in BIOLOGY itself (you're literally trash that has absolutely nothing to offer to anyone, not even hard biology). Literally a failed life form.
I love you fam

Only sometimes? lucky for you

All The Fucking Time

Looking in the mirror every morning makes me realize how worthless my genetics are. Not necessarily a painful thing anymore, since I am used to my subhumanity and took the blackpill over a year ago

No, the normies are worthless scum that expect me to slave them. I will do everything I can to make sure that doesn't happen

At least you feel it sometimes
I "know" it all the time

Sometimes?.... :feelsclown:

you compete with millions of men for pennies and landwhale scraps

it's nearly impossible not to feel worthless with such massive competition

I am the true embodiment of the word 'worthless'.

Most men go through this at least once in their life.

Am pretty sure a healthy 20 years old male is worth a million or two for his organs and various limited hormones, chemicals, etc... on the black market... if you an oldcel , druggycel, alcoholcel, perhaps 50cents then?

Of course.
I am told 24/7 I am worthless and that I need to improve myself.
No amount of improvement so far has had any positive impact on my life

Nah, I don’t feel worthless. I didn’t choose my subhumanity, so I don’t see a reason to beat myself up over it

Same shit here bro. You're not alone. We live in a society where nobody cares about your existence or well being unless you're good looking, female or dying -_-

Nah, I don’t feel worthless. I didn’t choose my subhumanity, so I don’t see a reason to beat myself up over it
You still have to live through it

You still have to live through it
Yes, but it’s ultimately not my fault. It feels bad enough being an incel, by attaching my worth to my bones in the same way women do I’m essentially agreeing with their genetic cleansing.

Yes, but it’s ultimately not my fault. It feels bad enough being an incel, by attaching my worth to my bones in the same way women do I’m essentially agreeing with their genetic cleansing.
It;s cause of the shitty bones women don't want you. I don't like em for making me subhuman

i feel like ive already lived so many lifetimes, its just a mediocre repetitive cycle. i feel like an elderly man despite being 18

It;s cause of the shitty bones women don't want you. I don't like em for making me subhuman
You aren’t subhuman. You are only subhuman in the eyes of women. By agreeing with them, you’re giving into a cucked mindset

You aren’t subhuman. You are only subhuman in the eyes of women. By agreeing with them, you’re giving into a cucked mindset
cope, parents, employers, etc all act differently towards more attractive people. Lookisms are real to everyone, not just women.

cope, parents, employers, etc all act differently towards more attractive people. Lookisms are real to everyone, not just women.
Not to the same extent that it impacts your interactions with women. Viewing normtards and employers as anything more than things you need to put up with to get through life is cucked, and putting any stock in what they think of you is almost as retarded as agreeing with women for wanting to cleanse you from the gene pool. Parents tend to be blinded by the fact that you’re their child and usually see their children as attractive. Most of the time when a mother wrongly tells you you’re handsome, it’s not because she’s attempting to gaslight you, it’s because she genuinely believes it. There are exceptions to this, but generally they are not able to view your looks through a completely objective lens. FaceAndLMS has spoken about this as well, someone realizing that their offspring is ugly is also going to have to accept that their genetics are subpar, and that the genetics of their family as a whole are subpar. If it’s a case of the other parent being unattractive causing the offspring’s unattractiveness, they’ll have to accept that they have thrown away their good genetics and given a miserable existence to their child through their own ignorance and have failed as a parent.

I feel worthless 24/7 except sometimes when I'm with family.