Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else here done combat sports

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★★★★
I don`t do Jiu Jitsu anymore ever since my anxiety disorder got really bad tho i had just got my brown belt i don`t care much for it anymore anyone else so combat sports currently or ever?

I do BJJ, muay thai and did wrestling

I don`t do Jiu Jitsu anymore ever since my anxiety disorder got really bad tho i had just got my brown belt

Bruh tf you could literally get your black belt next year and be this forum's first ever BJJ black belt

Bruh tf you could literally get your black belt next year and be this forum's first ever BJJ black belt
Yes but i have zero motivation anymore tbh

Anyone with years of experience in combat sports is a fakecel

I have briefly dabbled in thai boxing, boxing, judo, aikido and karate.

People practice their BJJ moves with their gf as the wrestling dummy:cryfeels:
:feelscry:
I wish I could do some very light play fighting with my gf... I imagine it would lead to sex?

Holy shit, the things we are missing out on... It's fucking unbelievable. I can't believe this is my life. This will be my life until I finally die :feelsrope:

I went to a bjj class once for 5 minutes. Everyone started having gay sex and I just stood up and walked out.

People practice their BJJ moves with their gf as the wrestling dummy:cryfeels:
My chad BJJ training partner does this with his gf all the fucking time at the gym

Currently Gym-Coping and MMA-Maxing. I'm better at striking than I am at grappling but I think I have to give it to my chin for that. MMA Fit is painful on top of conditioning at home.

I don`t do Jiu Jitsu anymore ever since my anxiety disorder got really bad tho i had just got my brown belt i don`t care much for it anymore anyone else so combat sports currently or ever?
Honestly, stick to it. My brother started recently and has impressed me with his ground-game despite our weight difference. I would've thought anxiety disorder wouldn't be a problem if you have a belt. Ask to grapple with guys only.

Honestly, stick to it. My brother started recently and has impressed me with his ground-game despite our weight difference. I would've thought anxiety disorder wouldn't be a problem if you have a belt. Ask to grapple with guys only.
Doesn`t matter if it`s with guys only i`m Non Nt my social skills are awful regardless

Doesn`t matter if it`s with guys only i`m Non Nt my social skills are awful regardless
You're going to need to 'talk' in life, brocel. Maybe just be introvert. Apologies if this comes off as insincere. If you don't already, use ch.ai. It's great.

You're going to need to 'talk' in life, brocel. Maybe just be introvert. Apologies if this comes off as insincere. If you don't already, use ch.ai. It's great.
You`re good brocel and yeah i`m working on being more social

ive boxed for a few years