Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else here coping with food?

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
I'm into gymcelling so I'm no fatcel to make things clear but I often find myself binging like 10k calories of junk food in one day to the point where I feel like throwing up. I always feel like shit and regret it afterwards but nonetheless I keep on doing it after a couple of weeks of eating properly. It's almost like an addiction to me. Anyone else in the same boat?

Food is good copey

No, sometimes I just forget to eat.

I'm fat and I eat tons of food

I don't eat a lot tbh. Usually there isn't a lot of food in my house and i don't want to go out to buy

im too lazy to prepare big meals. I just make a couple eggs or something for breakfast and then cook some frozen food in the oven for dinner. probably why I'm such a lanky fuck tbh. I drink a lot of water throughout the day which reduces your desire to eat as well

I only have to ways to handle my own feeding: no cooking - almost not eating and devouring tons junk food

No at that level tbh

I cope better with an empty stomach, while I smoke weed and drink sugar-free energy drinks or tea.

Yes that is why I am fatcel