Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else here been physically attacked by normies even in adulthood?

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
There were a few times where I was physically attacked unprovoked.

One time I reached out to give this stranger a high five and he grabbed my arm tightly till it hurt and twisted and wouldn't let go.

At my last workplace there was a guy who would come up behind me and do the deadleg thing.

There are other examples too that I don't feel like talking about right now but I sustained even greater injuries than above mentioned. My whole left arm was heavily bruised and turned green from multiple attacks.

Also in middle school I had multiple bullies and they would gang up on me every day at lunch and after school. Many times they would physically attack me. I still have scars on my arms that they gave me.

Next time it happens I'm fighting back. I'm fucking done with playing nice.

If there's anything I want youngcels here to learn is never let people push you around. Always always always fight back, fight strong, and fight immediately. Don't take shit from normies.

Not a legal adult yet, but In Junior year of HS (last year), I had to stop myself from beating up this kid that was poking and touching me. I grabbed his wrists and then he stopped (I wanted to take it further, but decided not to). That same year, I shoved a kid against a locker because he was trying to take pictures of me.

This was pre-blackpill btw. I'm currently a senior now. If they did this shit now, they'd be in a hospital and I'd be suspended probably. Too much rage tbh. Blackpill has made me much less patient with people's bullshit, especially when they get physical/violate my privacy.

normalfaggots should learn about personal space.

Last edited:
Not adulthood, no.

Not a legal adult yet, but In Junior year of HS (last year), I had to stop myself from beating up this kid that was poking and touching me. I grabbed his wrists and then he stopped (I wanted to take it further, but decided not to). That same year, I shoved a kid against a locker because he was trying to take pictures of me.

This was pre-blackpill btw. I'm currently a senior now. If they did this shit now, they'd be in a hospital and I'd be suspended probably. Too much rage tbh. Blackpill has made me much less patient with people's bullshit, especially when they get physical/violate my privacy.

normfaggots should learn about personal space.
Maybe you can ascend with that thugmaxxing dark triad personality bro :feelsautistic:

Very legit. I wish I knew this at your age.

From now on if people start shit with me they better apologize right away otherwise it's going to be a fight.

You wouldn’t annoy a bear, you wouldn’t try to punch a lion and you definitely wouldn’t jump into a fire.

so why do normies torment people and not expect them to fight back? It’s common sense.

One curry friend I have got a slap on his head by some thug during Halloween lol

Yes multiple times throughout my school days and I always seemed to be the only one getting into trouble for defending myself, I even told them to check the CCTV footage because my school had those but they didn't want to look and got even more angry at me for even suggesting it.

Used to as a young adult. But now I'm 30 something and toughmaxxed. Nobody even wanna look at me the wrong way

I'm like you. Today somebody insulted me pretty bad and I just took it like a loser.
Used to as a young adult. But now I'm 30 something and toughmaxxed. Nobody even wanna look at me the wrong way
except for foids
Yes multiple times throughout my school days and I always seemed to be the only one getting into trouble for defending myself, I even told them to check the CCTV footage because my school had those but they didn't want to look and got even more angry at me for even suggesting it.
I've had similar events happen to me. I defended myself and some idiots want to call me the bad guy.

Very legit. I wish I knew this at your age.

From now on if people start shit with me they better apologize right away otherwise it's going to be a fight.
Based
You wouldn’t annoy a bear, you wouldn’t try to punch a lion and you definitely wouldn’t jump into a fire.

so why do normies torment people and not expect them to fight back? It’s common sense.
Because normies are smug entitled faggots who think they can get away with anything.

I'm like you. Today somebody insulted me pretty bad and I just took it like a loser.

Yeah I used to cope with stupid shit like "If I react it just shows weakness". Like I didn't show it on my face but I was in pain and I just took it.