Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else have ultraviolent thoughts when they're alone outside?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
Every time I go out by myself, or if I'm walking my dog, I have ultra violent thoughts. Every time I see a couple I want to kill them or kill myself in front of them. I don't like seeing them happy. Even when I don't see anyone, I still have dreams of establishing a dictatorship or burning something to the ground.
Is there any help? Please, I can't go on like this. I just want blissful ignorance :feelsrope:

Just embrace your dark side and enjoy it

I have ultraviolent thoughts when I'm drunk.

Stop going out to places at times when you know a lot of couples or young women will be there.
I pretty much refuse to leave the house after 6pm during the week and don't go to restaurants or entertainment places during the weekend.

Stop going out to places at times when you know a lot of couples or young women will be there.
I pretty much refuse to leave the house after 6pm during the week and don't go to restaurants or entertainment places during the weekend.
I only leave at night

Xanax + alcohol is a nice combo to unleash all your anger and hate.

Keystone tactical supply alphabet boys

It happens everywhere though