Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else have trouble enjoying movies/shows due to their inceldom?

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★
Lately Ive its been hard to make it through most movies and shows due to their inevitable descent into a love or sex fest. Seems no matter what i watch there is a constant reminder of what i am and what i am missing. anyone else?

I havent watched a movie in literally years, its all normie boring shit that caters to the most dumbed down individuals with non sensical plotlines

We need dedicated incel movies. Full feature hamudi movie when?

@timikellner

(Cope)
Are you jealous if the main character in the movie drives Aston Martin and has a $14000 watch?
Or if he has a private jet?
Or if he has some friggin' superpowers like flying or reading other peoples' minds?
Probably not, because our brain is capable of separation reality from fiction. Like my grandfather used to say when I was little and when I was getting upset when a character died - "why are you crying? It's a movie, and he's an actor, he'll know stand up and go collect his paycheck".

Same thing here. Sex, love and stuff is just fiction that does not exist.
(/Cope)

Not just that, but movies in general are dog shit nowadays.

I try not to see any mainstream cucked media tbh, virtue signaling is everywhere. In fact its better just to cope with vydiah and anime.

I just watch anime instead, sometimes it’s bluepilled but it’s better than all these normie movies and strong independent women shows

most movies are for brainwashing normalcattle. not enjoying them is a sign of maturity

Yeah. Not just that, literally nothing else compensates the misery of being ugly. For example I have to study daily for a good uni but knowing that I will never be a good looking chad that girls chase over him prevents me from doing that kind of stuff.

I have stopped consuming western media (movies, shows, etc) more than 10 years ago. After getting redpilled I quickly noticed it was all full to the brim with feminism, SJW, racemixing and faggot propaganda so I couldn't stand it anymore.

Go for weeb shit. It can have all the shortcomings in the world but feminist and similar propaganda is not one of them. It's either this or old western stuff, pre-00s minimum.

I have stopped consuming western media (movies, shows, etc) more than 10 years ago. After getting redpilled I quickly noticed it was all full to the brim with feminism, SJW, racemixing and faggot propaganda so I couldn't stand it anymore.

Go for weeb shit. It can have all the shortcomings in the world but feminist and similar propaganda is not one of them. It's either this or old western stuff, pre-00s minimum.

Same here. Literally every movie made in hollywood these days are 100% propaganda, SJW, feminism and shit.

(Cope)
Are you jealous if the main character in the movie drives Aston Martin and has a $14000 watch?
Or if he has a private jet?
Or if he has some friggin' superpowers like flying or reading other peoples' minds?
Probably not, because our brain is capable of separation reality from fiction. Like my grandfather used to say when I was little and when I was getting upset when a character died - "why are you crying? It's a movie, and he's an actor, he'll know stand up and go collect his paycheck".

Same thing here. Sex, love and stuff is just fiction that does not exist.
(/Cope)
Sex and love is on paper way more achievable than being able to afford a super expensive car or a watch so that’s more depressing

Yeah. Not just that, literally nothing else compensates the misery of being ugly. For example I have to study daily for a good uni but knowing that I will never be a good looking chad that girls chase over him prevents me from doing that kind of stuff.
People really don't understand how impactful it is to have a constant stream of positive reinforcement. Be attractive > Be treated better and praised > Do good things because you are encouraged. Literally the reverse when your ugly. Everything is just uphill
most movies are for brainwashing normalcattle. not enjoying them is a sign of maturity
Not just that, but movies in general are dog shit nowadays.
I mostly watch old stuff, and am pretty discriminating. Even in movies geared more towards the intellectual side of things, the writers/directors shoehorn in some kind of romance, for what i would assume to be fan service. I think normies need the sort of shit to remain engaged.

Last edited:
It's annoying af tbh every fucking movie needs to have a romance subplot

Lately Ive its been hard to make it through most movies and shows due to their inevitable descent into a love or sex fest. Seems no matter what i watch there is a constant reminder of what i am and what i am missing. anyone else?
Yeh, it always comes down to the main character getting a partner. Honestly

Sex and love is on paper way more achievable than being able to afford a super expensive car or a watch so that’s more depressing
funnily enough the actors in the shows you're watching have both wealth and sex by virtue of good looks

honestly they live a better life than royalty

funnily enough the actors in the shows you're watching have both wealth and sex by virtue of good looks

honestly they live a better life than royalty
which is why it drives me crazy when they go into interviews to talk about how much they have been through. if I hear one more actor with a net worth over 10 million and a model SO talk about depression im going to kamikaze a movie shoot

You learn to ignore it and to skip scenes

It can get pretty cringe, I just skim through it

Degeneracy of modern shows and movies bothers me. I don'g care about relationships portrayed in them.

Sex and love sells because 95% of people can relate to it.

I hate it when Im starting to get into a show n a unnecessary sex scene pops out

I never understood why they put pointless sex scenes in movies
full

I dont watch tv anymore.
Only studying and hobbies.

Used to bother me,I've learned to adapt so now not really