Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have strange coincidences lately?

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
I ran into my art teacher from high school today when I went to Walmart. Before I left, I was listening to Paint it Black by The Rolling Stones. He would play The Rolling Stones in his class often, and one time I told him to play Paint it Black because that's my favorite song from them. Keep in mind I just listened to this song for the first time in months.

this paint it black sounds better

a month after i graduated high school i ran into my high school english teacher in a weed dispensary.

that always happens to me. every single time after i perform one specific action, like i listen to a specific piece of music, watch a specific movie, play a specific game, i notice shit in my life RIGHT after i do those things that matches it, which i never even seen before.

like wtf

that always happens to me. every single time after i perform one specific action, like i listen to a specific piece of music, watch a specific movie, play a specific game, i notice shit in my life RIGHT after i do those things that matches it, which i never even seen before.

like wtf
EXACTLY.

@Kointo showed me the band Iced Earth. I got into them. I really liked the song "Dante's Inferno" by then. And for some reason I keep seeing that phrase "Dante's Inferno" pop up in random Youtube comments totally unrelated..

If you think/hear/see something, it pops up everywhere no matter how obscure.

a month after i graduated high school i ran into my high school english teacher in a weed dispensary.
Was it related to anything else?

legit I'm more convinced everyday we live in a matrix every day.

I think/watch something then it happens to me irl.
Concentrate on what you want all day and it might just happen. It's what ER did. He called it the law of attraction or something.

Yeah i was pokercelling the other day and i got pocket AA twice in a row :feelsohh:

It's the Law of Attraction working, what you focus on expands

You're going to have sex soon.
Jk, it doesn't mean anything.
The Law Of Attraction only prevents me from flying and glues me to this stupid piece of rock.

Nothing interesting happens in my life.

I am really boring

If you believe the law of attraction is real why haven't you focused on a girlfriend and gotten your ass out of here?

If you believe the law of attraction is real why haven't you focused on a girlfriend and gotten your ass out of here?
LOA does work but it is not easy, nobody every said it was easy, just that it works, if it was easy everyone will had been living a great life.

Besides checking the mail I haven't got out of my apartment for a month.

Law of attraction I guess, funny how it happens when I don't need it too, but when I focus on changing my genetics it dosent want too work.