Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have some genetic disorder?

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I don't mean meme mental disorders, I mean physical problems. I have a genetic disorder which doesn't cause issues yet but which cuts my life expectancy by a decade or two. I don't think it's a coincidence tbh. Are there others like me?

I don't, but what do you have?

I don't mean meme mental disorders, I mean physical problems. I have a genetic disorder which doesn't cause issues yet but which cuts my life expectancy by a decade or two. I don't think it's a coincidence tbh. Are there others like me?

a lot of men probably have scoliosis or some bone deformity

probably gonna be the most common one here

Fun fact : in my cucked country genetic tests are forbidden unless they're ordered by a physician.

So basically, if there is something wrong with you, and unless it's debilitating, you're not allowed to know.

Last year I noticed I got very little results from gymmaxxing, so I inquired a physician about any possible genetic anomaly, and I learned about how delicate a subject that is. If your genetics just makes you weak but not literally sick, you're not allowed to know about it so you have no way to know if your lack of athletic performance is due to insufficient exercise or to a deficient genome.

Last edited:
Fun fact : in my cucked country genetic tests are forbidden unless they're ordered by a physician.

So basically, if there is something wrong with you, and unless it's debilitating, you're not allowed to know.

Last year I noticed I got very little results from gymmaxxing, so I inquired a physician about any possible genetic anomaly, and I learned about how delicate a subject that is. If your genetics just makes you weak but not literally sick, you're not allowed to know about it so you have no way to know if your lack of athletic performance is due to insufficient exercise or to a deficient genome.
Why though?
a lot of men probably have scoliosis or some bone deformity

probably gonna be the most common one here
Could be yeah.

No, thank God.