Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have Snapchat so they can see normies public snaps?

VST

VST

Banned
-
Honestly, I just fucking do it to see what life would've been if I was normal.
It's fucking depressing but I fucking do it anyway, every day I go on that map thing on snapchat and see normies having fun, I see qts having fun. I wish I had that but I know I won't.

I don't even have any contacts on snapchat, I just use it to fucking kill myself inside.

catfish as chad, at least you get something out of it, this isn't healthy brah

VST said:
Honestly, I just fucking do it to see what life would've been if I was normal.
It's fucking depressing but I fucking do it anyway, every day I go on that map thing on snapchat and see normies having fun, I see qts having fun. I wish I had that but I know I won't.

I don't even have any contacts on snapchat, I just use it to fucking kill myself inside.

Me too , No one wants to be my friend there too I just add ppl and they never add me back I go and watch normies stories drinking goong parties and having fun And I also see chads points on Snapchat (always over 700K) And I only got 21 from me sending to fake accounts literally talking to myself

I stalk my chad friend on snapchat and instagram its sui fuel

Ha. I remember when I was at that stage of digesting the blackpill. Way past you, I see it and I simply don't give a fuck. I'm going to LDAR for the rest of my life, and no getting amount of jealousy is changing that. I am at peace.

I've never done this.

I only recently discovered snapchat. And no, I don't use it.

I made one once to talk to an older member, iamhopeless, but didn't really know how to use it. So I didn't bother.

i downloaded it a long time ago to add camgirls. Never posted a snap in my life.

Social media is suicidefuel. I am glad I stopped using it.