Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else have people literally walk into them in public? [MANLETS GTFIH]

S

Stunted

Banned
-
I move to the edge of the sidewalk and even though I see them either in the middle or complete opposite side of me, they somehow wonder right into to me as if trying to avoid the person behind me without realizing im even there. Then I have to turn my shoulders inward and basically dodge just to avoid a full collision.

They could move just a tiny bit and it's fine but no, they purposely make it so I have to completely change my course despite giving them so much space.

Women do this more often than men I noticed, they purposefully change direction as if looking to barge me, I can tell they're glaring in disgust as they tower over me.

it's to the point of when I see people from far away, I just cross the street

am I just that tiny, weak and frail? the ourna virus emptied the streets yet people still do this to me.

how do i cope??

IRaFmbp.gif

Last edited:
You need to grow taller

headbutt them in the chest

Hate when that happens

Try to walk into women and see what happens. It would probably trigger them badly.

whats your height

Hasn't happened to me. If anything, it is me (accidentally) bumping into others because I'm clumsy and lowiq

It happens to me a lot. Once there was a group of people walking in the opposite direction, probably for a football game. They took the entire sidewalk and one of them bumped right into me even though I was walking as close to the edge as possible. Dude yelled at me instead apologizing. Being Asian means people can bully you as much as they want without worrying about consequences

Try to walk into women and see what happens. It would probably trigger them badly.
Can't, I would get barged to the ground
whats your height
5'4
Hasn't happened to me. If anything, it is me (accidentally) bumping into others because I'm clumsy and lowiq
low inhib slayer tbh
It happens to me a lot. Once there was a group of people walking in the opposite direction, probably for a football game. They took the entire sidewalk and one of them bumped right into me even though I was walking as close to the edge as possible. Dude yelled at me instead apologizing. Being Asian means people can bully you as much as they want without worrying about consequences
life is brutal to frail looking men

Yes man its suifuel being manlet

It’s happened a couple times tbh. All the more reason to avoid going out.

I doubt its because you are a manlet. Where are you walking? Is it busy, in a downtown area? Or is the sidewalk really small? Next time, when you see someone on the sidewalk, just keep walking, dont move right or left, and see what happens then