Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Anyone else have people either fear them or ignore them?

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
★★
I don't consider myself an intimidating guy and I am not aggressive, yet I still see foids literally wide eyed staring me down looking terrified. An example of this would be my senior year (2018-2019). There was this foid who was in my weight lifting class. I liked her but I knew as an ugly male she wouldn't want anything to do with me. Regardless I would lift as heavy as I could in that class to get her attention in the hopes that this clown world let me at least get something. Whenever I would look at her her eyes would open wide and she would stop what she was doing and stare.

She looked terrified. Even after that class I'd see her in the hallways and would get the same look. I've also had the a similar experience today when I went out to dinner with my parents. I was just minding my own business on my phone and a 50 year old foid at the table in front of us was staring at me. I thought that it was nothing and she would stop but she continued to do it three different times even still looking when I looked at her only to look away a second later. I feel like I'm either a walking freak show or somehow intimidating.

Yet despite all the foids being afraid of me I still have those foids that literally have no idea I exist which are the other 50%. Most of my female family members outside of my immediate family pretend I don't exist and do things like leave me out of conversations and leave without saying goodbye or just never speaking to me etc. I have also on rare occasions even had men act in similar ways. An example would be a few male teachers who would look down when they walked passed me or give me a look when they acted perfectly normal to everyone else. Has anyone else ever had similar experiences?

Last edited:
Not anymore. I only have contact with my family and they mostly see me as a joke, a doormat, or a lunatic

I intimidate some men (usually shorter than me, and that's like bottom 5-10%), but never women. Females just find me repulsive to look at.

I'm ignored by girls when I'm out and about because I'm not attractive to them; therefore, I'm invisible to them.

Sometimes older ladies treat me as if I'm mentally retarded. I'm not scary in a serious way, moreso in a clown "look at him ahahaha" way: I'm not something to be feared or revered; I'm a circus animal to be mocked.

Today some woman freaked the fuck out when she saw me as she was leaving the elevator. She reacted as if she was expecting a smack or something but then apologized when she saw that I just wanted to get in.
I've had people cut their complaints short after seeing my face (like when I accidentally step on some foid's shoes, she starts saying something bitchy as she turns around and stops immediately after making eye contact). It's also not unusual for children to start crying because of my mere presence. I must look like a freak tbh

I'm a fucking ghost. BOO!
I can't even get a response to important and/or funny texts!

The only people that fear me are criminal types.
Maybe they have steeldar?

I don't think i ever scared anyone tbh.

I get ignored by pretty much everyone. I don't know if i anyone fears me, but it's not likely.

Ignore or laugh at me

Are you tall? I get this treatment too even from my own family. Even when I try to be friendly and outgoing it seems people still hate me and try to grind my happiness to dust. I have maybe 2 friends that I trust and that's it. I'm just always,pissed off now, I'm not playing nice with any POS anymore.

A lot of people are scared

Are you tall? I get this treatment too even from my own family. Even when I try to be friendly and outgoing it seems people still hate me and try to grind my happiness to dust. I have maybe 2 friends that I trust and that's it. I'm just always,pissed off now, I'm not playing nice with any POS anymore.
Believe it or not I'm a 5'8 manlet. I think for the men that were intimidated it was my build since I'm built decent and have some natural muscle thanks to my dad who is huge. As for the women probably my height since women tend to be pretty short. Or im just a truecel

Believe it or not I'm a 5'8 manlet. I think for the men that were intimidated it was my build since I'm built decent and have some natural muscle thanks to my dad who is huge. As for the women probably my height since women tend to be pretty short. Or im just a truecel
No point to giving a single shit about any of these garbage cucks and cunts, I've noticed just being in a pissed mood tends to get you better treatment