Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone else have no memories of past years?

Kellercel

Kellercel

Recruit
★★
Due to missing out on essential milestones (first kiss, first sex etc.) and no special events i have no memories of for example when i was 16.
Im thinking this has to be a often occurring thing for incels, most normies think "oh yeah at 16 that was when i dated stacy". This is not the case for us.

tldr; ITS OVER

I do, I'm just saddled with regret.

If I didn't I wouldn't be blackpilled. The only problem is keeping up on which year some events has happened. But I remember them.

Due to missing out on essential milestones (first kiss, first sex etc.) and no special events i have no memories of for example when i was 16.
Im thinking this has to be a often occurring thing for incels, most normies think "oh yeah at 16 that was when i dated stacy". This is not the case for us.
Normies dating stacy at 16? Lol no. Teen stacies are for teen chads only. Chads remember their past years like ''Yeah I fucked two stacies in the school bathroom that day.''

I do, I'm just saddled with regret.
What's the point of regret? 15-16 years old me was ugly and hesitant. No chances high quality girl would fall in love with 16 y.o. me. I regret being born unattractive, physically weak but I still have some hope. Just for one moment. I have to pick myself up.

What's the point of regret? 15-16 years old me was ugly and hesitant. No chances high quality girl would fall in love with 16 y.o. me. I regret being born unattractive, physically weak but I still have some hope. Just for one moment. I have to pick myself up.
I fear that the older I get, the less chances there are to ascend. If I had utilized the Internet more than just watching Youtube or playing Flash games, then I would of at least made some positive changes in my life regardless of whether I ascended or not.

I ascended in my teen years when I bought a fleshlight

I fear that the older I get, the less chances there are to ascend. If I had utilized the Internet more than just watching Youtube or playing Flash games, then I would of at least made some positive changes in my life regardless of whether I ascended or not.
I never really strived for positive changes in my life because material things aren't perpetual. I regret only two things - not finding love in teenage years and living sinful degenerate life ( I was an altar boy in Church so I still have a bit of Christian conscience ). Always had yearning to experience female love, female warmth.

pretty much all my memories from the past decade have blurred together

I was born yesterday

Feel the same, years are flying by, every fucking day it the same as the day before. My brain blocked out many childhood memories because of abuse and memories about my deceased mother and brother, its easer that way.

No but I have successfully forgotten most of my childhood.