Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have no fashion sense?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
I start college soon and I have to buy clothes because I literally have nothing to wear. Idk what the fuck to buy though. I'm looking at different sites and I can't figure out if something looks good or not. It's a guessing game basically. I'll try to pick out the safest things possible, I guess.

Does it even matter? Just buy jeans and tee-shirts.

I don't really own anything at all "fashionable"

I literally have the same brand t-shirts in 2-3 different colours like Black, few red and like a few grey ones, 3-4 pairs of grey sweatpants and 2 pairs of Nike black running shoes.

I have like 4 pairs of grey shorts too which I bought for Pattaya.

When they get old I throw em out and order the exact same shit.

I own zero pairs of jeans jfl.

Oh yeah and 2 grey hoodies and 1 black and some "lounge" trousours just really thin ones that you sleep in but wear em all the time inside

Last edited:
Does it even matter? Just buy jeans and tee-shirts.
yeah but I have to buy different colors and stuff. And sweaters, sweatshirts, hoodies, jackets etc because summer is ending.
How many pairs of jeans should I own? I'm thinking of buying 2 blue pairs, a gray pair and a black pair. Would that be enough for college and also going out on weekends and stuff?

I don't really own anything at all "fashionable"

I literally have the same brand t-shirts in 2-3 different colours like Black, few red and like a few grey ones, 3-4 pairs of grey sweatpants and 2 pairs of Nike black running shoes.

I have like 4 pairs of grey shorts too which I bought for Pattaya.

When they get old I throw em out and order the exact same shit.

I own zero pairs of jeans jfl.
I'm kinda the same lol. I have one pair of jeans though.

This is what I would do on first days:
- Go with basic jeans
- Wear some normie shoes
- Go with a plan t-shirt or long sleeved shirt if it's cold where you live

Then see what people wear and basically copy their style

Also have many pieces of cloth and mix it up, you don't want people to think you are so poor you can't afford clothing.

Shoe lifts are my favorite fashion accessory. Besides that I dress pretty plain. I don’t have drip

I just wear polo shirts

whatever I wear, It's all black

I'm too retard to even wear chinos and polo shirts. I wouldn't feel comfortable with it.
Lmao that is what I swear 75% of the time.

me and ma niggas stayed dripped up with them g fazos

@Animecel2D

edit: meant to tag @proudweeb thanksnfornthe silver :soy:

Last edited:
no fashionable clothes for your face

i do in videogames lol
but in real life i'm too poor and ugly

i just wear sweatpants and a clean white tee

gotta search thru the laundry to find 1s without cum stains on em

Definitely buy lifts. Serious game changer.
I'm 6'0 so not super tall but i'm not sure i'd need them. It'd be kinda risky since most people already know what height I am. If I were 5'7 and I would ascend to 5'9 with them i'd take the risk but i'm not sure it would benefit me much at my height.

i just wear sweatpants and a clean white tee

gotta search thru the laundry to find 1s without cum stains on em
lol frowny face

I'm 6'0 so not super tall
Tallfag.
but i'm not sure i'd need them. It'd be kinda risky since most people already know what height I am. If I were 5'7 and I would ascend to 5'9 with them i'd take the risk but i'm not sure it would benefit me much at my height.
It’s a HUGE benefit at 6’0, you can become 6’2 and mog 90%+ of men you see. They’re not that expensive.

Tallfag.

It’s a HUGE benefit at 6’0, you can become 6’2 and mog 90%+ of men you see. They’re not that expensive.
Shoe

I already have to put this shit in my shoes because I have some incel condition with my feet and any pair of shoes I get gets destroyed within a couple of weeks without it. Do you think that gives me a height boost? I'm not sure I could use this and lifts.

Fashion? What's that? I've never heard about that before.

View attachment 489247

I already have to put this shit in my shoes because I have some incel condition with my feet and any pair of shoes I get gets destroyed within a couple of weeks without it. Do you think that gives me a height boost? I'm not sure I could use this and lifts.
in that case dont, not worth risking fucking up your ability to walk for an inch boost

View attachment 489247

That might be a problem, you’re already a decent height so dw too much about it. Don’t risk your health for some extra mog protection.

in that case dont, not worth risking fucking up your ability to walk for an inch boost
I can walk fine. It's just that my feet are flat or something so my shoes constantly scrape off the ground and a hole appears in the bottom of my shoe after less than a month.

I can walk fine. It's just that my feet are flat or something so my shoes constantly scrape off the ground and a hole appears in the bottom of my shoe after less than a month.
cant hurt trying it out to see, lifts are only like 5 euros or some shit so u dont really have much to lose

Tbh I have the best fashion sense out of everyone I know. I get compliments every once in a while on my outfits (never from women though unless they're old), but it doesn't land me any girls. I fashionmaxx for myself, I just appreciate having my own aesthetic.

I buy 20 black tshirts and throw them out when they stink
3-4 basic sweaters from asos
Some jeans from zara
I dont care

No fashion for your face

I buy 20 black tshirts and throw them out when they stink
3-4 basic sweaters from asos
Some jeans from zara
I dont care
Mogs me.
I'm too fat for jeans and so I only wear sweatpants :feelsrope:

Dont waste money on expensive clothes, its pointless. Chadlite/chad can dress like a hobo and the girls/women will say he's fashionable kek:feelskek::feelsclown: Clothesmaxxing is a :redpill: shit that can work only for atleast mid-tier-normie looking guys.

Last edited: