Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else have intrusive thoughts?

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I keep thinking the most disturbing and disgusting thoughts. I have no control over it. Sometimes I forgot about the fact I have this disorder and then it stops temporarily. But then later on I remember again and it starts all over again. Anyone knows how to deal with this?

It's most likely a temper thing. You just need to find shit that relaxes you and do it when it flares. Perfectly natural to have when you're someone who is treated the way we are.

I've been dealing with this all my life.
I've been trying to suppress these thoughts in the last couple of years, with moderate success.

I have dealt with this, some days I manage it better than others.

I keep thinking the most disturbing and disgusting thoughts. I have no control over it. Sometimes I forgot about the fact I have this disorder and then it stops temporarily. But then later on I remember again and it starts all over again. Anyone knows how to deal with this?
its related to OCD and anxiety.

My mind is full of nasty thoughts due to my OCD.

visualize blackness or empty space

Mine is just negative self talk mostly.

Yes at least once every day I get the urge to kill myself.

crying helps when they get really bad.

so have a good cry.

i think i cry about three times a year, on average.

unfortunately, i dont know how to stop random bad thoughts

yeah , most of the time my mind creates good stuff in its imagination like having a stable life , a social circle being successful and keeps thinking about it and torturing me as if it gets some sort of pleasure from hurting me .sometimes i get other thoughts like getting my wrist injured and cut by a sawing machine on accident or thinking about my balls melting and getting saggy it truly gives me shivers , it's fucking hell , i have to keep myself busy and it's so exhausting

yeah , most of the time my mind creates good stuff in its imagination like having a stable life , a social circle being successful and keeps thinking about it and torturing me as if it gets some sort of pleasure from hurting me .sometimes i get other thoughts like getting my wrist injured and cut by a sawing machine on accident or thinking about my balls melting and getting saggy it truly gives me shivers , it's fucking hell , i have to keep myself busy and it's so exhausting
Relatable bro that's why i stopped watching gore because i kept getting thoughts about the Gore. But yeah i have a lot of negative thoughts about pain and stuff in the world, its my ocd brain on depression

Yes bro, I have OCD and it's fucking brutal at times. I cope by reminding myself that the unwanted intrusive thoughts have no inherent value and are totally worthless, but it can be extremely tiresome. Sometimes I wish my brain would just shut the fuck up.

Its a trait thats part of the anxiety group of mental issues. Its a cycle too because this sick ass thought goes into your head and you respond to it further continuing the cycle. I used to have full mental breakdowns thinking I am going insane and was afraid of my own thoughts, but read on some forum that if youre aware and afraid of something mental then you arent actually going to lose your mind its simply the cycle of anxiety you are caught in. Takes some time but once you break it by caring less and less about it no matter how messed up your thoughts are it eventually goes away.

@Squatting Slavcel looking ahh pfp